Coldrain : New DVD release : Live & Backstage at Blare Fest.2020

Coldrain will be releasing a new live DVD (4500 yen) and Blu-Ray (5000 yen) on October 28th 2020. The limited edition (7000 yen for the DVD and 7500 yen for the Blu-Ray) includes a backstage pass and a booklet.

The setlist goes as follow :

DISC 1
1 - [BACKSTAGE DAY1+LIVE DAY1] REVOLUTION
2 - [BACKSTAGE DAY1+LIVE DAY1] ENVY
3 - [BACKSTAGE DAY1+LIVE DAY1] THE SIDE EFFECTS
4 - [BACKSTAGE DAY1+LIVE DAY1] FIRE IN THE SKY
5 - [BACKSTAGE DAY1+LIVE DAY1] PERSONA
6 - [BACKSTAGE DAY1+LIVE DAY1] F.T.T.T
7 - [BACKSTAGE DAY1+LIVE DAY1] JANUARY 1ST
8 - [BACKSTAGE DAY1+LIVE DAY1] THE STORY
9 - [BACKSTAGE DAY1+LIVE DAY1] MAYDAY feat. Ryo (Crystal Lake)
10 - [BACKSTAGE DAY1+LIVE DAY1] 24-7 feat.MAH(SiM)
11 - [BACKSTAGE DAY1+LIVE DAY1/EN1] THE REVELATION feat. Koie(Crossfaith)/イイカワケン(HEY-SMITH)/満(HEY-SMITH)/かなす(HEY-SMITH)

DISC 2
1 - [BACKSTAGE DAY2+LIVE DAY2] THE REVELATION
2 - [BACKSTAGE DAY2+LIVE DAY2] FEED THE FIRE
3 - [BACKSTAGE DAY2+LIVE DAY2] TO BE ALIVE
4 - [BACKSTAGE DAY2+LIVE DAY2] COEXIST
5 - [BACKSTAGE DAY2+LIVE DAY2] F.T.T.T
6 - [BACKSTAGE DAY2+LIVE DAY2] ENVY
7 - [BACKSTAGE DAY2+LIVE DAY2] NO ESCAPE
8 - [BACKSTAGE DAY2+LIVE DAY2] SEE YOU
9 - [BACKSTAGE DAY2+LIVE DAY2] REVOLUTION
10 - [BACKSTAGE DAY2+LIVE DAY2] FINAL DESTINATION

I already pre-ordered my DVD regular edition, I can’t wait. I hope they’ll be english subs like in their 2018’s DVD. Those were awesome!

Are you interested in this release? Or in Coldrain? Let’s discuss below :smiley:

1 Like

Forgot to post the video taken from the live! Awesome performance :smiley:

1 Like

I always admire bilingual vocalists in the J-Rock scene, such as TAKESHI HOSOMI (ELLEGARDEN, the HIATUS, MONOEYES), Taka (OOR), KeiGo (Another Story), MIYAVI, and Masato (coldrain). Of course, as professional artists, their musical skills are unquestionable, but their language skills make them standout among professionals.

Just several weeks to go for the DVD! :metal:

1 Like

OH! Ellegarden, I didn’t know he was biligual. It’s been a while I haven’t listen to them! But yeah you are right, they standout because of their language skills!

OH YEAH! 3 weeks to go until the DVD!

In the meanwhile, I will receive my Sokoninaru CD/DVD this week!!!

1 Like

Yes, TAKESHI HOSOMI is obviously bilingual. According to an ELLEGARDEN interview I read years ago, he worked as a computer engineer in Oakland, California for a short time and used to live with an English-speaking girlfriend who was from Israel. Then he learned English a lot from his English-speaking co-workers in Japan after coming back from the U.S. That’s why his English skills are so great.

1 Like

Don’t want to make a new thread for this, but Coldrain is planning a live streaming on October 18th.

Tickets for international fans can be bought here and info about it :

[LIVE STREAMING] coldrain TV / Tickets for overseas
LIVE STREAMING DATE :
October 18(Sun), 2020
OPEN 6:30pm / START 7:00pm (JST)
*with archive until October 25 23:59(JST)
https://coldrainofficial.com/
https://ticket.pia.jp/piasp/inbound/coldraintv_pls.jsp

Notice : It’s not available in all countries, make sure to check if your country is in, before buying, not like myself (Canada is not included, but USA is, I read North America and was too excited, didn’t look further).

• Only Available in the following countries and regions
    [North America]
    United States
    [Europe]
    Netherlands, Greece, Germany, Belgium, Romania, Hungary, Denmark, Ireland, Finland, Portugal, UK, Spain, France, Italy, Norway, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Sweden, Austria, Poland, Switzerland
    [Asia Pacific]
    India, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Australia
    [Latin America and the Caribbean]
    Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile
    [Middle East]
    United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Israel
    [Africa]
    South Africa, Kenya

Too bad for me, but might interest others!

1 Like

Too bad that it’s not available in every country. I don’t know why though. However, it’s coldrain, someone will likely record the live stream and share it somewhere.

1 Like

Yeah, I didn’t get that part either. At least the ticket was 20$, so I didn’t lose much, but yeah I feel like someone will share it, maybe not on MH since it ain’t that popular there, but probably on vk.com

Anyway, the dvd is coming really fast! 2 weeks

Btw, got my Sokoninaru cd/dvd, very awesome! Wish I knew how to rip DVDs would of shared haha.

1 Like

The cover of the DVD have been revealed. Depending on the store you’re getting it, it has a different colors and goodies.

Notice : Really like the cover, the blue one is amazing, hope I get this one from CDJAPAN.

1 Like

FINALLY GOT IT THIS AFTERNOON! OH YEAH! It’s sick!!!

1 Like