Cornelius has resigned as composer for Tokyo Olympics

I am actually speechless lmao, they had over 125 million people to pick from…

2 Likes

There is a whole Wikipedia page dedicated to all the controversies around the Tokyo Olympics

6 Likes

This is my favourite one so far

2 Likes

paws up for olympic swimmers, I hope they get giardiasis from swallowing all that odaiba sewage water UзU"

I had like five minutes of retching internally alternating with the harshest ugly cackling while reading this, what an ugly mess, what an embarrassing ugly-ass mess.

1 Like

I am happy that I don’t care for sports

5 Likes

our cosmopolitan olympic kings winning again :clap:

I like that it’s always expat twitter digging up shit to get Cornholius and his kin out because whatever lol boys just do boy things!! meanwhile someone gets fired from the gig they were already invited into like nbd:

Tokyo Games only want qt arian girlies playing that music of the spheres for them, pleawse don’t hate UwU``

4 Likes

In other news, METAFIVE’s new album was cancelled two weeks before release. Cornelius is a part of METAFIVE, so they’re probably doing this for optics.

THIS IS THAT BULLSHIT.

now we gotta get miss out on good music cuz of this “woke” cancel-culture bullshit

I hope that shit leaks :joy:

Knew that would happen, sucks, Takahashi was recording the other day, I guess for a solo album, since that’s the only way we’ll get to hear new music from him now.