Corona infections amongst Japanese artists

I think Die got it last year.

(Someone who knows Shinya should make a small sign and put it on his front door that says “I’m sorry but Shinya you can’t go make YouTube videos it’s too risky outside now go back inside” he would see it everytime he goes to lock his front door)

1 Like

Chargeee-chan from ZIZ / SPEECIES / etc was diagnosed but recovered…
2021 was really hard for ZIZ at least because Kozi had broken his ass right before ZIZ liveshow in December :'D

“broken his ass”? How and how old is this guy 90?

During the middle of the night, he slipped and fell down a set of stairs in his house (sorry I tried to reply but it added to the thread so I had to delete and repost sorry if it gave you two notification)

1 Like

The price of excessive visual kei…

1 Like

December 21st, he tripped on cords once or twice and almost fell (or pretended to), and it still gives me goosebumps…

1 Like

ah yes the fuzzy butt syndrome :smiley:

2 Likes

Misui guitarist Minato is postive
1/25 Ikebukuro Blackhole performance has been cancelled

Kaneto Juusei guitarist Yuriko has tested positive and therefore they had to cancel their January 26th show.

Recientemente (´(๑•﹏•)

HAL from CVLTE has it too.

Funny part is that cvlte canceled a live already,

1 Like

Naoki Ozawa got it like literally the day before THE FIRST FINAL, which was super disappointing, since I was really looking forward to seeing Team A again. Must have really sucked for him to be the only one who missed out. Clips from the shows are being played on TV, so it would have been huge promotion for whatever he’s doing next.

Covid is making its rounds quite strong at the moment.

From 4 members of Falling asleep, 3 have it. (If i got that right in the google translation)

Ryo (ex. 9GOATS BLACK OUT, HOLLOWGRAM, TAG, KEEL, DALLE,…) was tested positive on Feb 15th. Today he tweeted he’s fine though.