Creepy Japanese Songs

Does anyone have any vkei songs that they find particularly disturbing or creepy?

For me it’s probably Insanity Injection’s BRN which is literally about Cannablism

And Scapegoat’s Red Bathroom which is about unaliving a lover and digging up her body and then doing it to someone else (?)

If i were to guess i would probably say DEVILOOF’s

syphilischancroidchlamydiaclervicitisprotozoaaids probably has some crazy lyrics too :joy:

2 Likes

songs like those are why i tend to get nervous about looking up lyrics LOL. for me it’d definitely be calamity by endless dismal moan. i love the song but it seriously gives me goosebumps…gotta love black metal.

another would probably be obje - persona just because of the pv.

side note - because of this post i just learned that kyouka is/was in a band other than aliene ma’riage. i’ve never listened to them so i was genuinely surprised to hear kyouka scream like that :joy:

2 Likes

idk what the lyrics are but the live performances of this deadman song are always pretty eerie~

(then again, Mako can make pretty much everything creepy, haha)

4 Likes

The only DIR EN GREY song I don’t listen to.

4 Likes
1 Like

Just giving a little heads up here, staff changed the topics name just to be a bit more inclusive
We all love Vkei, but I am sure you won’t mind if we add some songs that are not from visual bands :wink:

That said, we got a topic that kinda scratches on the creepy songs I guess
This one,

maybe you can find some more songs there, that give you the chills

2 Likes

hell yeah, Mako reminds me of Kyo in that live

1 Like

Pretty cool 90’s vkei band. Boku Shimobe by Aliene Ma’riage. Has a dark vibe to it but heavy at the same time. That good ol’ E Standard riffing

2 Likes

Oh man, deviloofs “longasstitle “ song is like acid trip.
Are we talking about songs like lyric or song as in just the music or song as in the video? The creepiest video I’ve seen is defo obscure the unfiltered, dirty naughty, scary ass “mommy I’m scared come pick me up” song ever.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Merry Go Round and Gibkiy Gibkiy Gibkiy are so sick \m/

3 Likes