David new mini-album, "Gothculture" and new full album, "Hexagramearth" release

David has announced a new mini-album, “Gothculture”, set to release on February 10! It will comprise of all the Gothculture singles that were released during its release campaign last year. The limited edition (2700 yen) will include a 20 page photo booklet that will feature a story written by SUI.

They will also hold their release commemoration live, “LIVE ”Gothculture” 終章”, on February 14 at Otsuka Hearts+, where a free CD will be distributed. Their OHP has also been renewed (again).

[tracklist]
1.Gothculture -序章- (Gothic Unplugged Ver)
2.Gothculture -Nightimage-
3.Gothculture -断章-
4.Gothculture -Reunion-
5.Gothculture -Claustrophobia-
6.Gothculture -Decadent Art-
7.Gothculture -dawn-

in addition, a new full album has been announced! Details tba…

4 Likes

Where have you read about the full album? I don’t see it mate

I have them all singles, I’m only interested in the complete album

it was announced at David’s New Year live, that’s all I know

1 Like

The complete album’s details will be announced later this month, per a friend of mine. Not that it’s an official source, but I guess he read it on Twitter. In any case, the unplugged version of the first would be good.

1 Like

I think the mini is a really nice collection for those who didn’t buy the individual singles, and I’ll definitely be picking up a copy. I am curious about the new album though, hopefully it has quite a few new tracks.

2 Likes

Yup, the full album was announced during the last MC of his December oneman live (He streamed it on Twitcast)
But here’s another proof, he send this postcard to all people who recently ordered stuff on the Wizard Store!

3 Likes

David new look

i am actually deceased, i am fUVKING DEAD

4 Likes

there’s that drake meme lost on this messy project but her looks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> her music

1 Like

He also unveiled a new look for his 2021 calendar

2 Likes

DIMLIM: “Let’s talk about the essence”
David: “Let’s talk about the gothculture”

Jokes aside I love Sui and I’m super happy about him doing well.

4 Likes

New visual! And only 51 RT before SUI reveals the release date of the full album!

4 Likes

sui live

2 Likes

Here’s the setlist:

SE - Prologue
01 - 麗しき棺 (David)
02 - 言霊 (David)
03 - MARIA (LUNA SEA)
04 - MOTHER sceneIl (Pierrot)
05 - Decadent Art (David)
06 - Dresscode (David)
07 - Angelical Jewelry (Megaromania)

It was so nice hearing some Megaromania after all this time!

2 Likes

Announcement at 9pm (JST, probably the full album info)

Also, he finalized the date of the last Gothculture oneman live to February 14. The main part of the live will be available on Twitcast (3000¥)

1 Like

Finally the name and release date of the full album are out!

1 Like

Wow! So much bureaucracy and he doesn’t give us the tracklist.

That’s actually not even too far off either. I am extremely thrilled about this. Great 30th bday present to me! pleeeeeeease be on American iTunes I BEG

2 Likes

Gothculture cover art

6 Likes

kvvvvvlt \m/

2 Likes

What a cover art.