David will perform

After pausing activities back in late 2022, Sui solo project David will perform at their oneman live, “VI PROPHECY” on 6/8 at Shibuya Rex for their 6th anniversary. It looks like they’ve also updated their logo as well.

Tickets go on sale on 4/8.

2 Likes

Good luck Dave! Go get em lad!

2 Likes

This actually made me laugh out loud.

1 Like

SUI uploaded his full oneman live at Shibuya PLEASURE PLEASURE on YouTube!

4 Likes

It’s already been 6 years since there debut? Damn time flies lol

4 Likes

Wait, David is more than one person?!

2 Likes

yeah it’s an entire band, even though they’re very focused just on Sui’s performance

2 Likes
1 Like

It’s kind of like a Moi dix Mois situation right? Where it’s Sui’s project but of course there are other musicians involved

I’m pretty sure most “solo” artist at least have support members for their lives. Not sure if SUI is composing all the songs in this project though. I’d imagine he’s not recording all of the instruments or something at least. I wish we could still see MIZALY and others in MV’s though maybe in their new band.

IIRC he is credited for the music on his releases, and also, he said in an interview about Hexagramearth:

I made the basic shape for each song, and then presented it to each artist so they could add their own essence to it and thus complete the song.

1 Like

Is Sui’s real name David?

1 Like

Exactly!

1 Like

the only I thing I really know about MdM’s line-up is that it’s a band with Mana in it :frowning:

1 Like

Lol - I used to be a huge fan before he just stopped releasing music. But yeah it’s like Mana’s project with other musicians involved he’s just not the singer like Sui is haha

1 Like

New visual

1 Like
1 Like

A retake CD will be released at the concert for 2000 yen

his best album “六芒全書 -6TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION” will be released at 2023/07/05 (3300yen)

1 Like

^ Ring -運命の糸と意図- (Gothic Unplugged Ver) will be added to this version of the best album

in addition, David will hold their 6-month consecutive unplugged/acoustic live, “Basilica” from 7/1 to 11/1, and the tour final will be held in December.

1 Like