Deborah Arena Japanese Side

I was a 6 year old girl who saw Japanese cartoons on television like Doraemon, Kenshiro and Dragon Ball, one day a Japanese gentleman gave me a Bonsai telling me this Bonsai he chose you and you will take care of it and you will also start to like Japan i know!
One day I saw a documentary about Japan and I really liked the story and I was Fascinated later from this year i am gone into the Japanese music and i have begin to listen DIR EN GREY and DECAYS and i am really into them and later i am gone into the Japanese food and i have begin to Love it really much and my Favorite Japanese dishes are: Onigiri,Sushi,Yakisoba Tempura, Ramen , Dango and Mitarashi Dango.
I Love much the Traditional Kimono and Haori later i am gone into the Japanese Traditional Haori the Kimono short and is very Fresh and make me feel Fresh when i wear i have the Haori Red with Kanapa Flowers i Love it!
I have meet much Japanese people in my Life and them give me much Love and Respect as i do with them and i have also lost Japanese Friends and a Best Friend for the Earthquake in Japan and was Terrible for me because some of my Friends and my Best Friend was dead them have teach me to Love Japan i Miss them much and them will always be in my Heart!
I am gone into the Anime recently i can’t stay without see an Anime my Favorite are: Naruto, GTO, NANA and Kimetsu no yaiba.
I am gone into the Japanese language from long time 6 years all is begin one morning i was on Youtube to see a Japanese movie Horror called The Gtudge and i have find the Japanese language Interexting and then i have listen a song in Japanese and i was like WOW the Japanese language is Amazing and Funny and i have begin to learn Japanese with Japanese Horror movies and with Japanese music then i have decided to buy a Japanese and Italian dictionary so i have order the Japanese and Italian dictionary so i have begin to learn others words Better self-taught.
I am gone into the Japanese Horror movies The Grudge, Dark Water, Tag, Uzumaki, Suicide Club, Corpse Party, The Slit-Mouthed Woman, and Hell Girl.
I have always feel this membership to the Japanese world by since i was 6 years older ,
DIR EN GREY Favorite songs:
VINUSHKA
embryo
ain’t afraid to die
WARE, YAMI TOTE…
Rotting Root
The World of Mercy
Behind a Vacant Image
Gyakujou Tannou Keloid Milk
undecided

DECAYS Favorite songs:
beautiful