DEVILOOF crowdfunding campaign for a live DVD/Blu-ray has been launched

Pretty fucking scummy business practices, fucking over both your national and international fan bases for a cool $13K and not producing anything you promised nearly a year later. Have the Japanese fans not said anything about this anywhere?

5 Likes

inb4 kaisan

Someone could try and pm Daiki, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s never read or he blocks them once he reads it.

No. https://twitter.com/negitteyondene/status/1567472746480939008?s=46&t=9u_MqUT83AB6s1OllaHKkw

… Might start following them just to see how this will end

2 Likes

Ray wasnt at the live mahone was a guest in? Whats going on

He caught the ‘roni

Spam Daiki lol

We all had given up hope
Took them hella long thou :thinking:

6 Likes

Finally. Now I feel slightly bad getting rid of all of their merch I owned lol :man_shrugging:t2: Time to buy more! /s In all seriousness I have no idea if they even ship overseas.

They do:)

1 Like

AWESOME. FINALLY I CANT WAIT ANYMORE :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Okay I lied I still have my Newspeak shirt which has faded like crazy and I love the tote bag too much to get rid of it. I got rid of the long sleeve earlier this year though.

Thank god I don’t have to fuck with cdj anytime soon then. I hope they ship them sooner rather than later. It’s been so long I literally forgot what I get with the biggest pledge.

1 Like

I’ll bet they keep that limited black metal style logo for a while since it seems to have been their most popular merch so far.

1 x Live Blu-ray
1 x Offshot DVD
1 x Live CD
Thats what you get

¥13K That’s what we pay for a bluray by itself these days lol (looking at you Diru).

This is it, but you’d have to buy the bluray and cd separately and won’t get a behind the scenes dvd like the top funding option.

There’s a warning mentioned there if you translate it that says to not accidentally buy one if you funded one already.

3 Likes

That’s what happens when only one member of the band speaks English and no one who runs the shop or manages the band (not even sure they have a manager or someone who runs their social media) doesn’t speak English. I’m almost certain Daiki is the one who posts the official band tweets in English unless they just use Google Translate. I don’t know.

1 Like

Vstaff died when covid happened and as far as I know haven’t opened back up yet. Their website said that they were restarting soon but I saw that earlier this year.