DEVILOOF crowdfunding campaign for a live DVD/Blu-ray has been launched

DEVILOOF crowdfunding campaign for a live DVD/Blu-ray has been launched

2 Likes

I desperately need to find a way to get this. Also, does it really cost $10,000 to make a DVD??

They want to show their live to fans all over the world because their world tour got cancelled? Why don’t they just do a streaming live, like everyone else? Didn’t they just do one? If they want to make a profit off DVDs that’s cool but not if they have to ask people to fund it IMO. It’s not a good reason…plus why make it Blu Ray? More expensive, needs special player. Just lots of nope.

Also think it’s hilarious they say it’s for the sake of overseas fans but only in Japanese.

2 Likes

It doesn’t, this is a project with reward systems, donations get rewards.

They say they need a million yen aka 10,000 dollars to rent a live house, have a camera man and edit and press the live. We know that isn’t true…Dimlim just had a really high quality pre filmed live at a big nice venue and you know they didn’t have 10 grand laying around. Pressing DVDs itself isn’t that costly.

1 Like

DEVILOOF deserves to reach the 10 grand.

:clown_face:

I can’t believe there’s actually a $4,000 donation option. I wish I could say there’s no way someone will purchase that but I’m sure I will be proven wrong

2 Likes

DEVILOOF has just announced the indiegogo for overseas fans. Tiers range from just the DVD/Blu-ray to a Blu-ray with a live CD and a making-of DVD. They got my money fast.

1 Like

Aisaku is looking kinda ripped

I am still waiting for an explanation for Daiki’s FRENCH ACCENT here

PLÈASE DONÂTE TO ZE PROJÈT, S’IL VOUS PLAÎT. :baguette_bread::croissant::wine_glass:
STAY MÊTALLE!

2 Likes

The truth will only ruin the mysticism behind it, trust me, you’re better off not knowing.

Why so they have to put the chekis before the Live CD ‘--------’

i just noticed aisaku has 3 pairs of sunglasses… bro

Looks weird that after reaching the goal in the JPN web…now they start over for the overseas fans…

3 Likes

So they made 10k and decided they need another 6k from foreign fans totaling 16k when the original goal was 8k? Yeeeeah okay

1 Like

Maybe some savings for upcoming Albums/Concerts or a world Tour when they can do It again.

Just canceld my Demon Slayer Box Set order to grab the Blu-Ray & Live CD ;_____;

Edit: they don’t except my Card…wtf D:

I had the same thing happen, but just re-entered my information and it went through the second time.

1 Like

has the dvd ever been released?

seems it was recorded?

So why no update about the release?
Might more people need to ask them?

I also don’t believe their Japanese fans received it tho.

Maybe they messed Up the years and it will be shipped next year?:skull: