DEVILOOF crowdfunding campaign for a live DVD/Blu-ray has been launched

DEVILOOF crowdfunding campaign for a live DVD/Blu-ray has been launched

1 Like

I desperately need to find a way to get this. Also, does it really cost $10,000 to make a DVD??

They want to show their live to fans all over the world because their world tour got cancelled? Why don’t they just do a streaming live, like everyone else? Didn’t they just do one? If they want to make a profit off DVDs that’s cool but not if they have to ask people to fund it IMO. It’s not a good reason…plus why make it Blu Ray? More expensive, needs special player. Just lots of nope.

Also think it’s hilarious they say it’s for the sake of overseas fans but only in Japanese.

It doesn’t, this is a project with reward systems, donations get rewards.

They say they need a million yen aka 10,000 dollars to rent a live house, have a camera man and edit and press the live. We know that isn’t true…Dimlim just had a really high quality pre filmed live at a big nice venue and you know they didn’t have 10 grand laying around. Pressing DVDs itself isn’t that costly.

DEVILOOF deserves to reach the 10 grand.

:clown_face:

I can’t believe there’s actually a $4,000 donation option. I wish I could say there’s no way someone will purchase that but I’m sure I will be proven wrong