DEVILOOF - Everything is all lies

One thing that really bothers me but somehow no one yet mentioned is the lack of promo pictures for this release.
Like you are a Visual Kei group you need to show some bandmember promo pictures especially with how rarely you switch the camera to the bandmembers beside the vocalist.
We need chance to appreciate their visuals as well.

3 Likes

Ty I’m not alone :dodo::x::swan::swan::heavy_check_mark:

Don’t call yourself a weirdo for liking something.

I was pretty harsh and wrote that it sucks, but if im gonna be a bit less harsh its generic at best. They are doing what western bands in the same genre have been doing for decades, and really doesn’t bring anything new to the table. If it wasn’t for the visuals (clown-kei), and they weren’t japanese (which some consider “new” and “cool”), I don’t think people on youtube (the few there are) would even care to react to them.

They will have a hard time to survive on their music if they keep putting out generic stuff like this. Last single (major debut) was the same. But hopefully the next one is a real killer!

THIS
lack better management of their social networks, because they are not very active really. some behind the scenes would be interesting to see, opinions of the members before releasing the song, to warm up the engines, in fact reels or tiktok would be good for them even if it’s something comical for them to connect with the audience they are aiming at.

2 Likes

I think this song could be sold as something more interesting if they tried