DEXCORE new bassist -kai- & new song 「Red eye」

Anyone else noticed the weird ‘pop’ on 1:47-1:48?? I thought my phone skipped forward on my first listen, haha.

1 Like

I noticed that too. It’s not the first time they’ve had weird sound anomolies in their songs, though. Like am I the only one that hears the weird computer error/bloop sound at 0:55 in Naked (off the Brain Washing single)? It’s completely absent from the re-mastered version on their album.

2 Likes

I went and checked, and you are absolutely right!

It’s so weird! It sounds like something got disconnected from a computer or there’s an error or pop up or something. I bought it off iTunes, so I thought maybe it was an anomaly with the actual file itself, but when streaming it on my phone it’s still there. And of course it’s gone from the album version. Odd.

1 Like

I think it has something to do with poor editing. Maybe they missed a fade in before starting the vocals which usually results in a ‘pop’. In both the songs you can hear it when the vocals start.

2 Likes

I guess everyone probably knows by now but Self-Hatred will be available for download/streaming from next Friday July 2 - the day before their one man live.

their digital single “Self-hatred” will be released at 2021/07/02

About the “pop”: the lyrics of the verse start with and ellipsis, and that makes me think that the vocals were cut this way on purpose.

1 Like

Setlist from yesterday. First time I ever made front row and what an awesome setlist. All the hits plus their newest songs, and their first song Hunger which I’ve never seen live before. And a surprise appearance from Mio at the end of the main set!

1. NEW ERA
  2. HEY!! Cockroaches.
  3. Imitation
  4. Cibus
  5. Red eye
  6. 「T.c.b.t.s」
  7. Demise
  8. BREATH
  9. magnet
  10. Self-Hatred
  11. the Ground
  12. Scribble
  13. Naked (feat. 澪 from NAZARE)

1. DRAGOUT.
  2. Hunger
  3. Coward
  4. The Sky is Crying
  5. DON’T BE AFRAID
  6. Brain Washing
7 Likes

New song「EARTHWORM」

3 Likes

Sounds incredible! Hyped as usual

they’re gonna have another album out before dimlim will announce their 3rd full length effort is cancelled due to disbandment

2 Likes

Someone on staff almost certainly said “No, there’s no way we’re letting the worm edit the video. That’s the worst idea I’ve ever heard…”

Someone is feeling preeeeetty stupid now.

1 Like

Fucking :fire: imo.

7 Likes

Heeeelllllll yeah

Damn, absolutely world class!

Makito looks homeless

3 Likes

I’m not sure this needed a feature, but I stan :clap: :clap: :clap: kings of never running out of essence!

Great song. I love all their recent releases

These guys never disappoint. Can’t wait to hear this live next month.