Die (DIR EN GREY) got COVID-19

Maybe they mentioned he got covid a week ago.

1 Like

That’s a relief :grinning:

Buddy, I’ve read some news in Japanese and other languages that released earlier before that news came up. You should go to Instagram and find some earlier posts where Japanese and international fans talked about his PCR test or the news articles that are in different languages (you can always translate them). Here are some links I can provide you with:

1. https://www.instagram.com/p/CJjwC10JApj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
  2. https://www.instagram.com/p/CJju7LGpK7j/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
  3. 『DIR EN GREY』ギタリストDie 濃厚接触者となり大みそか配信ライブ急きょ欠席:中日スポーツ・東京中日スポーツ
  4. DIR EN GREYのDie(Gt)、新型コロナウイルスに感染 | 激ロック ニュース

I’ve obviously touched a nerve. My apologies.

Not quite sure why you linked all those sources. As far as I can tell, they don’t differ from the OHP reports, which is the only credible news source anyway. Fan discussions on social media sites like Instagram are irrelevant.

1 Like

My apologies as well; some news articles were released earlier than the credible ones. (I understand you and agree with the fan discussions; they don’t add the links, which is extremely vague.) Researching is hard for me; I’ll try harder next time to be relevant.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to insinuate you’re irrelevant! Just that fan discussions, even this one, are only conjecture and don’t really add much to the reported facts.

Some news sources do pick up on stories early. This one appeared late last year and didn’t appear on the OHP until a few days later. However, there’s just so much misinformation/fake news going around these days that I personally can’t trust anything unless it’s directly from the proverbial horse’s mouth. Difficult to know what’s real until the information’s been proven.

1 Like

Im surprised by him recovering so quickly, I guess he was ‘sick’ before being tested and never show up symptoms. Good for him, but ain’t would be surprised at all if is tested positive soon. the man can’t stay at his home or wear a fckin mask. There’s photos of him siting with people in a bar (or something like that) whitout it

If you mean these pictures, they are from March 2020.

Every other time he’s been seen outside he wore a mask and wasn’t close to anyone.

Nope, I mean these (shitty quality cos lost originals) both are recent

Hmm, what’s bad about the upper picture though?

He’s touching his face in a public place like an gym, you never will know who touched the equipment before