DIR EN GREY New Album "PHALARIS" Release

3 Likes

A cow lick? Horse shit. I’m bullish on a mare personally. /s

But seriously, I am so excited for this album like I haven’t been excited for a Dir en grey album since UROBOROS.

3 Likes

Still no music video or the previews… They so slow

1 Like

Its only like 10 days left now… come on teasers, mv teaser!

2 Likes

It’s weird because MUCC are releasing their album the same day and all they dropped was one PV (3 days ago). Why they both procrastinating so much?

1 Like

With the last album we only got song previews like literally 3-4 days before the actual release date, so I guess we can expect something similar now too… maybe we’ll get a taste next week?

3 Likes

Yep, it’s literally been like this since MOO DSS.

2 Likes

I listened to TIW today and thought to myself… man, I can’t wait for more of Kyo’s flat, out-of-breath ‘screaming’…

5 Likes

Do they even need to? Y’all already got in your pre-orders too right? Haha.

…yes .__.

3 Likes

an album is only 40-60ish mins to begin with, i need 0 teasers to be excited for it when its coming from a band like diru who has been around for ages

2 Likes

CDJapan isn’t sending via airmail right now?

All credits to the facebook commenter I snapped this screenshot from
We’re getting two new Vinushkas :partying_face:

15 Likes

Seems not but they have other options for getting stuff overseas so isnt a big problem.

1 Like

I was hoping the smaller number of tracks meant we were getting a couple looooong ones

I’m stoked

2 Likes

53 minutes and 41 second. A little bit longer than TIW, but still not too long

3 Likes

And I thought Schadenfreude would be a minute long SE. Dir en grey don’t play! NOW GIMME THE BULL NO BULL SHIT

9 Likes

So, this Ochita is 4 sec shorter than single version. Probably re-recorded.

5 Likes

I usually use DHL now, it’s a bit more expensive than airmail but it’s so quick

I’m honestly surprised Oboro is the same length. It feels like a whole verse is missing.

In any case, I’m excited to see some chonky bois on here. Let’s hope they’re more interesting than Zetsuentai!

2 Likes