DIR EN GREY

IKITSUITA

1 Like

Yes, that’s the idea! I am excited for their new album!
Hope they will announce something soon!

1 Like

Y’know as cash-grabby as they are, the ambient collections they did are actually quite nice. I’m trying to get into reading again and those releases are perfect background noise - Kyo’s gonna be able to buy so many VBucks purely from streaming revenue by the time I get tired of these.

2 Likes

In case anyone wants to have a checklist for their collection or whatever. I made a complete master list of DEG-related releases:

It’s also on the wiki, with a little more explanation:

https://degwiki.com/wiki/List_of_Releases

4 Likes

Video of Shinya definitely not covering Glass Skin

2 Likes

why not?

Literally just finished watching it. I’ve always loved the cymbal work in the chorus but could never figure out what the sticking was. Nice to finally see it in full detail.

Mostly referring to this post.

2 Likes

At least there’s mics up this time. I could actually buy that this is a somewhat processed recording of him in the room. Those cymbals have a decent amount of midrange that wasn’t cleaned out, and that kick actually sounds like a live kick (though treated with a decent amount of compression and with some verb added). And the snare doesn’t sound anything like the snare from the single version of the song or the Remastered + Expanded version of Uroboros, so it’s definitely not just the album/single’s drum tracks made louder.

Idk. Could actually be a playthrough this time haha

1 Like

6 Likes

Not a bad setlist, imo. Even if it’s mostly classics and some new stuff.

I feel like I’m playing the world’s worst drinking game every time I see a new DEG setlist and scan the set for Sustain the Untruth

Wonder how well they’re able to pull off Hageshisa and Reiketsu Nariseba at this point. Sounds like a fun show.

5 Likes

So they’re asking attendees from this live to take a survey. There are questions about NFTs…

1 Like

“favorite artist other than DIR EN GRAY

I love how the first question is straight up “How much money can we make with you?”.
And “yay” (ironically) for DIR NFT GREY. It’s just a matter of time tbh.

2 Likes

World of Mercy PV bouta be Non-Fungible

1 Like

DIR EN GOLDIGGER, amirite?

Surprised Dir en Grey isn’t a selectable category.

Fucking. Hell.

NO.

How on earth has society devolved so quickly?

6 Likes

Are we really surprised about the business antics of Explosive Thomas?

6 Likes