DIR EN GREY

inb4 Kaoru is just “New album… is not happening”

4 Likes

Oh yeah they’ll begin recording in January. Shinya mentioned it in his livestream as well.

1 Like

So, today Wowow will broadcast that Zepp Haneda’s show. Hope it’ll appear to the general public in any shape or form

Hopefully the new album pushes the envelope even further while also rivalling their best material. Asking for great production, excellent mixing and mastering, and top-notch songwriting from the boys.
Not much to ask.

In all seriousness, at this point I’m just glad my favourite band is still together. Feeling privileged to be alive at the same time as these guys. :heart:

10 Likes

They start to record the new album!

7 Likes

It will be available in the streams channel on our Discord server within a few hours. Look forward to it!

3 Likes

Can i join to the Discord?

Yes, anyone can join the JRO Discord server. It’s like our VIP section. What you need is a JRO account to access it via verification with the bot.

The exciting part of this is that all the songs are already written, so the hard work is mostly done. It’s just a matter of them laying down tracks, then sending them to mixing, mastering, and printing.

If everything goes smoothly, we could have the new album by the middle of the year.

5 Likes

alright y’all start manifesting the 10-minute Garden remake now

11 Likes

garden already feels like it’s ten minutes long

2 Likes

only if you listen to it twice (as any sensible person does while listening to Garden)

4 Likes

Have some ambition, I need it to crack seventeen.

1 Like

grafik

:eyes:

2 Likes

jfc 30 minutes of Garden and Shinkyoku 1 back-to-back??? Luckiest audience

grafik

grafik

they did these things a lot in their indies days
nowadays everything has to be timed to a t ._.

1 Like

Jesus, 17 minutes of Mazohyst… Poor fans.

3 Likes

It’d be cool if they still did extended bits like that, but at least we’ve thus far been spared from 20-minute versions of Sustain the Untruth and/or Utafumi

2 Likes

Yes, be careful what you wish for. Modern Deg would absolutely Sustain the Untruth for 20 minutes as an encore set.

1 Like

That was my prediction of TWOM on MH.
Now I regret speaking about STU with eight choruses.

1 Like