ELLEGARDEN new album "The End of Yesterday" and documentary movie "Lost & Found" release

ELLEGARDEN will release their 6th full album titled “The End of Yesterday” on 2022/12/21.
They will also release a documentary movie titled “Lost & Found” later this year only on Amazon Prime Video.

Tracklist:

1. Mountain Top
  2. Breathing
  3. ダークファンタジー
  4. Strawberry Margarita
  5. Bonnie and Clyde
  6. 瓶に入れた手紙
  7. Firestarter Song
  8. チーズケーキ・ファクトリー
  9. 10am
  10. Perfect Summer
  11. Goodbye Los Angeles
1 Like

A lot of music stuff is going on with Amazon Japan, the King of Kings and Ultimate MC Battle are exclusively on there and there’s several Amazon exclusive podcasts for Japanese music etc. I don’t think it’s worth getting a Japanese prime subscription anytime soon though.

They just uploaded their live performance from the BAND OF FOUR event which includes ELLEGARDEN, 10-FEET, BRAHMAN, and マキシマム ザ ホルモン. ELLEGARDEN’s Mountain Top starts at 11:42.

2 Likes

“The End of Yesterday” has been released now. It sounds awesome af although it doesn’t sound like the ELLEGARDEN I’m familiar with but a grown-up version. Of course, things have changed a lot in the 16-year gap since their last album. Totally worth the wait!

The lyrics and Japanese translations can be found here.

1 Like

I saw that this had come out just as I left for work, and listened to it on my commute. It has that really nostalgic feel to it that makes me feel like I’m 17 again when I first heard their music.
I can’t even pick a favorite song right now, I’ll need to listen to it through a few more times.

1 Like
1 Like