ex-ひまわり (Himawari) members new band "鮮血A子ちゃん" (Senketsu A-kochan) has formed

oh my, how edgy

1 Like

3rd single “A子ちゃんの親友あやめちゃんと逝く公害学習〜人類皮剥ぎ編〜” will be released at 2023/08/09.

TuneCore
cover
Preview: https://twitter.com/senketsuakochan/status/1688883091056799745/video/2

4 Likes

cringe album cover

1 Like

i’m convinced the whole fighting thing is part of their gimmick. here’s a new video of hiro and micko arguing, then laughing it off at the end.

edgelord vk bands are the new youtube drama channels.

https://x.com/senketsuakochan/status/1704438112716489069?s=46

1 Like

That laughing at the end was cute not gonna lie and yeah it seems like an edgelord gimmick

2 Likes

honestly the girls actually look somewhat cute (when we ignore the obvious edge stuff) but my main problem is just how much there is happening and how nothing means anything.
Like it is pretty much the usual Powerpoint masturbation presentation complictations we have in so much Visual Kei album covers.

What do you mean none of it means anything? Most things on the album cover are referenced in the titles of the songs

True, the blindfolded girl is also apart of their logo.

2 Likes

Ako-chan, the other girl is her best friend Ayame-chan. First song is slow torture by slicing off parts of the body ayame-chan, which is what the tools are for I’m guessing. Then the slugs are pollution monitoring slugs and referenced in the 2nd song

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/senketsu_hiro/status/1714625630279749794?t=eMlHI2xuTOdXF_kPg_hF2Q&s=19

So if im reading this correctly, he made an attempt on his own life…? That’s…I hope he gets proper help. Maybe he needs a break from band activities because a lot of his posts are about how he feels about his life (if true) and humanity in a very uncomfortable way.

2 Likes

I didn’t believe it at first thinking it was an attempt to promote the band or something but after looking into it it seems to be true, if the translator is correct it says the suicide attempt was due to them being unable to cope with the withdrawal from a drug. I don’t know anything more about it but I can definitely see how having to go through a severe withdrawal (one that makes you feel horribly ill as if you had the flu, a strong fever, constant runny nose, extreme nausea, causes pain throughout your entire body, makes you feel burning hot but freezing cold at the same time regardless of external temperatures, makes everything smell and taste horrible, makes you have absolutely no energy but be unable to sleep or even stay still, etc…) could push someone to do such a thing, especially if they were already in a negative headspace pretty often.

I really hope he gets whatever help he needs and that he doesn’t just end up trying again.

Not sure if that would help, he said in a later tweet:

“Yesterday was my first live performance since my suicide attempt. I’ve said it over and over again, but it’s me who is being saved by you guys. Thank you to Cass as well. Thank you to the lady who cried on the way and told me that it was as gross as an angry old man at the government office, and that her skirt was completely exposed on the train.”

Which makes it sound like doing shows/interacting with fans has a positive effect on him and if he didn’t have that he’d probably be worse off, but that’s just my speculation.

5 Likes

Seem like he suffers from drug addiction

2 Likes

He does state the reasoning for his suicide attempt was because he couldn’t stand a withdrawal he was having from a medicine he had been taking from what I am reading.

3 Likes

It looks like it might have been from benzos (anti-anxiety medicine) from a psychiatrist. The withdrawal from benzos can be one of the worst, although usually not as bad as opiate/opioid withdrawal physically, there are other mental side effects possibly hallucinations or delusions, and benzo withdrawal is also one of the few types that can kill someone along with alcohol withdrawal, but for the effects to be so extreme you’d need to be taking large amounts daily for a long time.

7 Likes

Just noticed this interview they did a while back, pretty interesting:

Y’know i read these interviews but i think it’s just hiro writing the whole thing rather than these being actual interviews

3 Likes
3 Likes

I don’t know how to feel about that being a music video or that song getting one

Well, that video is definitely cursed.

2 Likes