ex-ひまわり (Himawari) members new band "鮮血A子ちゃん" (Senketsu A-kochan) has formed

new band “鮮血A子ちゃん” (Senketsu A-kochan) has formed in May and their first demo live will be held on 6/27

[lineup]
Vo.滅多刺しひろくん (mettasashi hirokun) (ex-ガンミ (Ganmi) → ひまわり (Himawari))
Gt.みこ (micko) (ex-NAZARE (roadie), NOKUTO (support) → DEFINE)
Ba.まるこ (maruko)
Dr.あさひ (asahi) (ex-ひまわり (Himawari))

10 Likes

This. Is gonna be good, I can feel it. Also does the bassist have little loc twists? Cute! I hope they do some nu-metal.

1 Like

Cool, i really dig the rawness of hiros vocals

2 Likes

Tuis will be amazing :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Confirmation that Hiro-kun is the same Kusuri from Himawari, judging by the cheki on the left

2 Likes

old dezert cosplay, love it

2 Likes

Huh, Serial Experiments Lain, Pulp Fiction, and Cannibal Holocaust? Anyway can’t wait, love the logo and this will surely be :fire:

2 Likes

This is gunna slap

1 Like

is the audio at the and a demo??

I believe so, it could be one of the songs from their setlist. I do believe it’s either one of these two songs,

1.デスペラード (仮)

5.御前霊時の注射天国 (仮)

1 Like

Gotta love the dude playing drums with the hard hat :rofl:

3 Likes

they will release their first 2 singles on streaming tomorrow on 6/28

4 Likes

This is a…mixed bag. But i think what’s here, is a good foundation. The mixing could be better and the drums could sound a bit more…Impactful…? Hiros cleans could REALLY use some work, his screams however are pretty great. Can’t wait for better produced, gritty stuff, they just need to improve in a couple areas but this has promise. I see him improving like Ryuka from Savage did.

6 Likes

All of this sound like what anyone could record in a bedroom

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/senketsu_hiro/status/1682320402364928001?t=L_TgOSAqvTyn7kUUrb09XQ&s=19

Uhh

2 Likes

the band is inviting fans to fight Hiro… he can only fight back if the fan is a male

the video shows him hitting the drummer

ok then???

2 Likes

Yeah this seems like a bad idea…

Ok I love this band now

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/senketsu_hiro/status/1684855749388947456?t=lfxZlIt2CSK6unPT2meizg&s=19

So…if im reading this right, they’re shelving songs because they’re too lyrically extreme. Lmao wish i could see why they’re so bad.