ex-Lin members session band, "縁" (Enishi) new live-limited singles + full album release

ex-Lin members session band “縁” (Enishi) will release their 3rd live-limited single, “華” (hana) on 8/11 on the first day of Saitama Summer Rock Festival 2022 at Urawa Narciss.

縁 (enishi) lineup:
Vo.SUI (David, ex.Megaromania → Lin)
Gt.美沙麗 (mizari) (ex-Megaromania → Lin)
Gt.CERO (ex-zechs–>Lin)
Ba.リゼ (lyse) (ex-MerCuriuS (as Junna) → Ariabl’eyeS)
Dr Syu (David support, ex-Dio -distraught overlord-)

Their performance will be streamed on Twitcast alongside other featured artists; artists marked with an * will not have their live streamed. The stream will be available until 8/25.

[featured artists on 8/11]
縁 (enishi)
VAMPIRE ROSE*
Angels’ Temptation*
GE+IM*
NETH PRIERE CAIN
ミスイ (misui)
youghal-ヨール-
戮 (riku) (ex-chariots, Lin)
リブラヴェル (libravel)

5 Likes

Bad for Angels’ temptation. It would be nice to see them, even on livestream. Anyway, enishi sounds too good and they finally look a poster with the members. I hope SUI dedicates more time to this project (for 美沙麗 :heart:)

Is there any of their material avaliable online?! I’m really interested to listen.

samples of previous releases:

https://twitter.com/_David_SUI/status/1458736265931624450

2 Likes

we don’t deserve this absolute queen

2 Likes

gorgeous look, but CULA coming back would be much more preferred tbh

Enishi’s 2 singles will be available for streaming

the catch is that it will be 1 track for each single. their spotify is also linked to another artist with the same name /pain

1 Like

Well, it’s better than not having any of them available, and man, these songs are great!

5 Likes

I’m honestly liking this band for Sui. He should stick with this

1 Like

2 more singles have been announced!

“愁” will be released at their twoman live with Articlear on 10/26 at Ikebukuro Blackhole
“灯” will be released at their oneman live on 12/1 at Higashikouenji Niman Denatsu

2 Likes

mail order-limited single “鴉片” (ahen) will be released on Wizard Store on 8/25 in 2 types, which will have just the CD (1000 yen) and another edition with the cd and a 24-pg photobook (5500 yen) of the band’s first live. Also available on the store will be Dearily, plus Megaromania’s last live CD & DVD.

[tracklist]
1.鴉片
2.鴉片(instrumental)

the main track of “華 -Hana-” has been released digitally

1 Like

cover art has been released and it is fucking cool

https://twitter.com/_David_SUI/status/1583805372955086848

2 Likes

He went on hiatus with his solo so Enishi can live I wonder

Enishi first album, “旬華愁灯” will be released on 3/15! Preorders will begin on 1/7

1 Like

Wonder if it just a singles collection or we’ll get something new

1 Like

they had a limited number of lucky bags containing their entire discography so far which sold out fast, so I wouldn’t be surprised if this were the case