Favorite MV/PV of all time

Share your favorite MV of all time. I personally have two favorites. Great song clips that match perfectly :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes
3 Likes

It’s been years and I’ve probably seen hundreds if not over a thousand PVs and… Nothing has topped this since :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

yesss, avelcain. :two_hearts: i love moon too.

the only good quality upload of this PV got taken down… but two hurt will forever be my favorite. thankfully i have my DVD with the original high quality PV on it.

2 Likes

Here

2 Likes

it’s so weird it doesn’t come up when searching “two hurt deluhi”… but at least i can save that link now!

I don’t really have a favorite MV i think.
I do appreaciate a varitey of MVs. Sometimes the budget of some groups might just not be enough for some super fancy MV, so i am totally fine if all they do is jam out in their rehearsal room. On the other side i can also appreciate MVs with stories. The only thing i don’t like, if that stories cuts the music apart. :sweat_smile:

i have shiload of favorite pvs, but only list a few of them.

harsh parts are so aesthetically pleasing and always give me goosebumps <3

bezt diruz evar

kings of cheesiness :3

been rewatching this one quite often lately ;w;

9 Likes

This is what I’vd probably been re-watching the most atm

2 Likes

I like garage MV a lot!

But if they film on a beach or a mountain, they already bought me

6 Likes

early 2000s PVs were c*ckfuckingdestroying

14 Likes

oh and the obligatory gazette fave™:

5 Likes

I LOVE ALL OF THESE

3 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

If I have to pick one, it would be Voyage by Femme Fatale. The location, the colors, the clothes, the music, everything just adds up.

I also second Diaura’s Envy MV. Spectacular use of colors, caught my eye the moment it was released.

5 Likes

Dir en grey - ain’t afraid to die

10 Likes

お邪魔します by Mamireta

1 Like