Gender -mixed VK- Groups

Is it just me or did gender - mixed groups become more common the last years. (or since whenever, because i had 7 years break of VK)
Maybe i was just listening the wrong groups, but i feel like mixed groups became more common than it was before.

Feel free to post any mixed groups you like to listen to

EXDEATH singer Hyuga is female, the rest are male

Angel’s Temptation Bassist Rio and Keyboarder Shion are female

and Faith of Fate’s singer Eluha is female

3 Likes

Angels’Temptation the singer and the guitarrist follow me on Twitter i like Requiem ! :heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I like THE SOUND BEE HD. The bassist YOU, the one with the red hair, is the only female member.

4 Likes

There is also The Ghost inside of Me, the singer is a woman, while the musicians are 2 and 2.

But also スキゾフレニカ (Schizophrenica)

And Lancer >> Bee

2 Likes

Magistina Saga
In the current lineup, the singer, bassist and drummer are women. The singer, Iori, has been a member since their beginning.

3 Likes

I don’t think they have female members, do they?

Isn’t the second voice (and guitarist?) a woman? :hushed:

Yes she is! In her twitter you can quite clearly seen that it’s a woman

2 Likes

idk I always thought Sachiko was a dude, haven’t followed her since Sunawachi Saga

Adding to this she played for Chinori to Houtai
and this “joke” happened
https://twitter.com/yururiyuruyu/status/1211534165184667649

adding the google translation for the lazy people

“Gauzes, Chinori to Houtai
Formed an alliance (^^)
My bad face w
In the back, Sisut is suspected of sexual harassment (゜∀゜)”

1 Like

Maki, a bassist from Fuzylog. and One Star is female.

Now ex members of One Star have a new band. She’s there as well:

4 Likes

wow this is so interesting, actually i was longing to know more about this kind of band !!
thank so much for this

2 Likes

Before Shoujo S, Satoki was the only female in HYAKUMONOGATARI (ヒャクモノガタリ) and 狐神-kogami-

2 Likes

Where to find their music? I can’t find much on them

I think they used to release digital-only singles, but I don’t think they’re available anymore.

edit: they released cds too, forgot about that.

Dropping some favs in here b/c I’ve been listening to these bands again recently.

2 Likes

Maki is adorable :smiley:
one band that I’ve been on semi-Englishnese with is Juliana No Tatari (ジュリアナの祟り) the Blonde guy, Nell speaks English a bit more than the others and Dank (kinda looks like Men-Men from Codomo Dragon) is cute. The Lead singer (pink piggy tail) is a female.

Man I actually thought aya from mix speaker’s inc was a girl…

New lineup of PSYCHO SONIC BOOM is half male, half female, full shoot and pv should be out next month🐰 seemed to annoy only one of my crazy bangya so far.

8 Likes