GrimAqua first mini-album, "AQUAISM" release

GrimAqua first mini-album will be released in February 2024.

Live digest

2 Likes

1st mini album has been finalized as “AQUAISM” and it will be released digitally on 2/29

1.黄昏オフィリア
2.空は群青に泣く
3.69Mother
4.Room No.
5.Painful Memories
6.Abyssally

2 Likes

O-O a mini album

CD version will be released on 3/27

1 Like

This is new look also :smiley:

~Individual pics

Vo.LUM.

Gt.柳

Gt.くろ

Ba.さとり ごう

最新アーティスト写真解禁
Vo.LUM.
Gt.柳
Gt.くろ
Ba.さとり ごう pic.twitter.com/GRCYnjwiWm

— GrimAqua (@grim_aqua) February 29, 2024
2 Likes

AQUAISM its available to pre-order

2 Likes

黄昏オフィリア is really REALLY good!

Their looks and sound are :smiling_face_with_tear: amazing. I have high hopes for them

Saki and Lum a few days ago on twitter said they wanted to visit the US I don’t think they understand how hard that would be but it’s really good they have that kind of hope for GrimAqua already

1 Like

I mean xaa-xaa did and jiluka did. Honestly wouldn’t mind if these guys were to visit. I’d see them.

That’s true but Xaa-xaa and Jiluka have been around for a few/many years with a big international and Japan fan base you would need to be decently big to afford the travel, venue and other expenses it takes to get to the US and stay for a few day or a week. I remember Deviloof was trying so hard to get a tour in the US but I think they finally settled for the UK a small venue of 30 or so US fans isn’t going to be enough for plane tickets or hotel costs

5 Likes

Wow, this is good stuff. Really strong vocals and fascinating guitarwork make for some cool ballads! “空は群青に泣く” and “Painful Memories” are particularly good, but really there isn’t a bad song on this EP.

2 Likes