HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAKURAI ATSUSHI OF BUCK-TICK!!!!!!!

ATTENTION BUCK-TICK STANNIES, SAKURAI BRAIN ROT ASSOCIATES; ONE AND ALL! IVE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!! ahem Today is March 7th in Japan, sooooooo- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAKURAI ATSUSHI OF BUCK-TICK!!! :heart_eyes: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

One of the Biggest inspirations in my wild teenaged Life!!! Youā€™ve shown me so so much of what music can be and, in spite of all the awful things that can happen here, that life indeed can be Beautiful and filled with oh so many opportunities if you just take that 1 step forward. You have inspired so many of those struggling to never loose sight of the light, no matter how gravely your demons may weigh you down - your music and your words ignite the fire to keep up the good fight, and hang on to life. Through this past year, itā€™s your words, your art and your performance; Your unlimited Compassion and love that you show towards all those who surround you- from dear friends , to total strangers, and of course your adoring fans. Itā€™s all thanks to you and this amazing band you face called BUCK-TICK that I am now amongst some of the most amazing people I could call my friends; my BT family. So happy birthday to you, Atsushi! Let it Rock (fur Elise) as hard as you do and let it show you all the love that you have shown this world in 10 fold- from us crazy, wacky fans to you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v:Iā€™m sure youā€™ll never stop bedazzling us and keep us laughing, swooning into our seats and perhaps even shed a few tears with just how amazing you are! If somehow you are reading this- I hope to see you on stage very soon; cheers!!! :partying_face::v::rainbow::rainbow::heart_decoration::peace_symbol: AI! AI! LOVE-LOVE!

4 Likes

Please feel free to pour your heart out here! XD

I love this man

1 Like

Same! Words cannot stress how much love and Respect I hold for him- as a performer, as a DYNAMITE vocalist with a Diaphragm of Steel; an absolute GENIUS of a Lyricist, But mostly of all- as a human being. One whoā€™s Unfathomable Zest for Life, strong will, and Compassion towards others and the world around him, Including his fans are justā€¦ so beyond words. Even in spite of everything thatā€™s heā€™s been through and the demons that have weighed him down in the past- he always springs back to his feet- taking those experiences as exorcism within his Lyrical works. As a means to show others that, in spite of whatever struggles you may face- You are not alone. This and More is why I see Sakurai as such an incrediblly amazing person. :sob: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

(not to pull this card but,) as someone who has had to co-exist with Nero-Divergence (i.e High-Functioning autism) for literally all her life, and as well as someone who, like Sakurai, has always sort of felt as the lone wolf- I felt a deep chord being stricken in my heart the first time I read one of Sakuraiā€™s Lyrical works, (which I believe may have been GENSOU no HANA). For as weird as this may sound- it felt likeā€¦ Finally. Something or someone that Truly understands me. For who I am. Sakuraiā€™s Lyrics give a Positive voice to both the Dreamers and ā€œEscapistsā€ of this world, (i.e those who turn to escapism as a healthy form to cope with pain/trauma, etc;), and not to mention, The LGBTQ+ community as well, (with songs like Dance Tengoku and Maimu Mime; both off BUCK-TICK 2020 album ABRACADABRA). Justā€¦ Words cannot describe how much I love this man, and how much I look up to him, and thank him for being such an amazing person, a role model to this world and all those around him. I may not know him personally, butā€¦ he means so much to me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BABY DADDY TO ALL JAPANESE GODS AND POSSIBLE SOMEONE ADULT CHILD!

2 Likes

LAUGHS TO THE FLOOR IN TONO HARUKA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This heartfelt message made me laugh so hard because this is like: what if my innermost cheesiest thoughts and feelings had a voice ā€¦

yeah totally, life has been a wild ride for the past few years and his music got me through a lot of crap soo ā€¦ :smiley: THANKS DUDE

2 Likes

Hey!! No problem!!! And honestly, I think I only just chipped off the tip of the iceberg of what I believe makes Sakurai Atsushi such an amazing person! XD I could literally still go on if you gave me the chance! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: BUCK-TICK will forever be my all time favourite band! Im going to let my sisā€™ kids know that this man was a legend! XDDD

1 Like