AM I A LØSER?
LIGHT

<Enc>
七夕乃雷
HEROIN(E)
<WEnc>
XANADU

9 Likes

As a huge lynch fan, i’am sad to say… almost 0 hype for this. Singles were generic af, nothing bad, but i’d prefer something far from lynch or more voice experimentations for a solo career. At least with Funeral even if it was boring its highlight well his voice in an interesting way like DEG unplugged versions.

Still gonna give it a listen ofc and hope for surprises.

2 Likes

I really liked FUNERAL, as it showed he can actually sing and hold himself without the band.
In contrast his new music is just even worse poppy lynch.

2 Likes

Breaking the combo here to say I’m totally stoked for this. I found the music he released solo to be significantly more varied and interesting. I’ve liked all the songs one way or another so far, which is much more than I can say for basically any Lynch release. I’m ready for this!!

I’m indifferent—but there hasn’t been anything new and good lately, and I like Hazuki so I’ll probably pick it up.

His first solo album was good but it can be a long listen if you’re not in the right mood. The newer songs have more energy and a couple of catchy hooks so I’m hoping the next one is an easier listen. We already know the dude can sing and write after years of composing for lynch. so I don’t see any reason not to be cautiously optimistic.

2 Likes

Agree. It was a bit boring to me when it first came out, better when I’m in the right mood. It’s not bad by any means though.

Hazuki has the musical experience of a weathered veteran and still peddles pedestrian attempts.

Not impressed.

his first album “EGØIST” will be released at 2022/08/31 (2 types)

Limited edition (9900yen) will include CD, Blu-ray, photobook and will be in a sleeve cas
Regular edition (3300yen) will include CD only

5 Likes

[CD tracklist]

1. EGOIZM
  2. XANADU
  3. C.O.M.A.
  4. 七夕乃雷 -Shichiseki no rai-
  5. AM I A LØSER?
  6. CALIGULA
  7. LIGHT
  8. THE MIDNIGHT BLISS
  9. HEROIN(E)
  10. ROMANCE
  11. +ULTRA
  12. BABY, I HATE U.
  13. CYGNUS

[Blu-ray tracklist] * limited edition only
■七夕乃雷 -Shichiseki no rai- Music Video
■TOUR’22 “AM I A LØSER?”恵比寿LIQUIDROOM [2022/06/15(wed)]LIVE映像
01 HEROIN(E)
02. XANADU
03. C.O.M.A.
04.七夕乃雷 -Shichiseki no rai-
05. CALIGULA
06. SAD SONG
07. 眩暈
08. 奈落迦 -Naraka- Feat.PABLO
09. THE MIDNIGHT BLISS
10. +ULTRA
11. ROMANCE
12. A CRUCIFIED FATE
13. PHOENIX
14. AM I A LØSER?
15. LIGHT
Enc1. 七夕乃雷 -Shichiseki no rai-
Enc2. HEROIN(E)
WEnc. XANADU

6 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

Not gonna lie, this sounds like the same regurgitated garbage that has been released in the scene for the past 10 years.
Big meh.

6 Likes

Premiere at 2022/08/12

3 Likes

I really like this! Sure, there are a couple of cheesy-as-f*** tracks (such as the above single), but for the most part it just sounds like a more poppy version of Lynch, which surely can’t be a bad thing

1 Like

I don’t have high expectations for solo projects. I like Hazuki in lynch. However, this is a fun song. Wouldn’t listen to it on repeat, but it’s not bad.

1 Like
2 Likes

LOL what?? Even splitting the event over two days makes slightly more sense. (briefly: people who bought Egoist can join a timed one to one talk session online, each lasting 50 seconds). But he’s doing it from 12 to 10 pm…

Just listened to this a few times, and I’ve got to admit I’m really liking it. Minus the 2 jazzy throwaways, there’s some good stuff here. LIGHT is a highlight for me; his voice really shines in that one, and it’s really catchy.

Concept of the album: What if lynch. did anime openings?

1 Like