Hello I'm e~

hello, I might’ve introduced myself at MH right before everyone moved over here but i wasn’t super active. im not new technically here either but i only started regularly coming here maybe about a week ago and just reading around, not really posting. that being said, i think i want to start posting, so i’ll introduce myself:

i go by e, i got into jrock/vkei back in the day around 2007 or so, but i did end up dropping it bc you know, things change, our focus on things change as well. one band that i never stopped loving is plastic tree. they’re still my favorite. i got back into vk/jrock because i realized that it gives me a feeling like no other, most likely bc it was a big part of my adolescence. other bands i like are dir en grey, the gazette, malice mizer, deadman, cali≠gari. basically mostly staple ones. im excited to be here and find out about more bands from you guys. i was young back when i first got into vk so i really only listened to the bands of the day and only a few older ones. im looking forward to finding out about new and older bands to listen to :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Welcome! It’s nice to have another Pura fan here! Hope you enjoy! :heart:

1 Like

Hello

4 Likes

Woah, me too!

1 Like

Hey, nice to meet you!! It’s wonderful to have you here

1 Like

Welcome, welcome to the forum, I wish you a good time here! :heart:

1 Like

Welcome and enjoy your stay