Hey, Hey

Hello everyone!
After keeping an eye on the page (almost a year now) I decided to lift my
antisocial butt to join this community too!
I am Kristiine.
I have been a VK fan since 2014 when I accidentally clicked one of the
Royz MVs on Youtube. Since that I have been wandering around the
endless wonderland.
But most of the time I have been a lone fan so I decided to join this community to get to know
new people to enjoy and discover new bands.
At the moment my favorite bands are Gulu Gulu, Plastic Tree,The Gallo, Kizu, DEZERT,Gossip,Choke, Sex Android
Let’s get along! :smiley:

12 Likes

Hi hi hi, nice to meet ya! I really like your selection of bands, some love for The Gallo is always nice. Enjoy your stay :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you!
Indeed! To me The Gallo is like a cherry on the top of the cake :wink:

1 Like

Welcome and enjoy your stay

1 Like

Hello and welcome. Your band list is great! SEX ANDROID is :kissing_smiling_eyes: :ok_hand: very nice.

1 Like

Hello Kristiine! Welcome to the forum :heart: I’m glad you finally decided to join JRO. Also I do like your profile pic! :smiley_cat:

And… don’t worry for example I don’t have any social skills and try to learn them by being more active here. I have to admit I suffer from social anxiety all my life and it got so bad over the time because I did nothing against it and was hiding at home for several years. I finally decided to change that little by little, it’s often hard for me, especially in real life. Due to my nervousness I often do mistakes and I can tell you it’s okay to make mistakes. Always remember nobody is perfect. We’re all different and that makes us unique.:sparkles:

By the way you have a nice music taste I also like Kizu, Dezert, gulu gulu and many more :relaxed:

Enjoy your stay here and may you discover new bands here! :yellow_heart:

Thank you :blush::ok_hand:

Of course! :wink:

1 Like

Hey there, welcome! What a happy accident you discovered vk, it was similar in my case back in the day too, haha. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words!
I can relate to your story!
Now I am doing okay too because living like that doesn’t make anything better…
But it took a time to realize that :joy:

1 Like

Yes! Falling down from this rabbit hole has been my best decision in in my life

1 Like

Yeah same for me, I realized it too late :joy: But better late than never :smile:

1 Like

Welcome! If you wanna talk more and chat with us, join the discord! We have a bunch of channels for chatting about anything, serious or not, so feel free to come hang out with the rest of us degenerates :relieved:

1 Like

Thank you for the invitation!
I am so green at Discord that it will take some time to get that far :rofl: