Hi again from me as well

Well, like many others here I came from MH. I was known as Ikna over there. The username was rather dumb, so I chose something a bit more “kewl” here :wink:

For the people who don’t know me (or can’t remember me), I am a big fan of oldschool Visual Kei, especially from the late 80s to 90s and of course Kote Kei bands, bands of the early 2k era. I love early Nagoya kei á la Kuroyume, Laputa or Silver-Rose. And my fave labels from the Kote era are Soleil, Matina, Key Party, Marder suitcase and Noir. I did however get into VK initially in the early to mid 2000s, so I like many bands from that time as well.

Outside VK I love Gothic Rock, Post-Punk, New Wave, EBM and Industrial, as well as some Metal. I am currently exploring the Japanese Punk, Post-Punk and New Wave underground. GRASS VALLEY for example are a nice band I discovered, that I didn’t know about before.

I didn’t spend so much time on MH the last years, because of some real life situations, but I don’t think I can ever completely leave the community, so I try to be active here (and I am glad MH is continued in some way)

I think that’s all. :3

8 Likes

Great taste! :wink:

1 Like

Great to see you here! Your taste is impeccable :smiley:

1 Like