Hi everyone! ☺️

Glad to have finally made an account after a while of checking through posts on here.
My introduction to J-Rock/Vkei was the GazettE back in 2015 and I’ve been hooked ever since. My two favorite bands for three years now have been Diru and BUCK-TICK but I also love sukekiyo, deadman, Kagerou, MALICE MIZER, xaa-xaa, D’espairsRay and buncha others.
I grew up on metal mainly but I enjoy all genres!
I’d love to get your recommendations of any kind, preferably some lesser known artists or old goldies

I’m really hoping to get along well with everyone here and enjoy my stay <3

14 Likes

Hey there, fellow B-T fan! :slight_smile:

If you don’t already know them, I recommend checking out KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND, emmurée, MUNIMUNI or Miss Jelly Fish, for example.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for these! I only really know emmurée so I’ll gladly check out the others :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, I hope you will enjoy your stay. Since you like Diru and Gazette check out the band Nega, and since you are a fan of Deadman and Sukekiyo you could appreciate the band 9Goats Blackout.

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me that I have to start digging into NEGA’s discography :smiley:

I actually got into 9GOATS through sukekiyo and I really like them a lot~

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum
Enjoy your stay (or so :laughing:)

I see everyone giving you recommendations already. The only vk band i’d recommend is Kizu, if you don’t know them already.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

I’m already a Kizu fan but I’m happy to be able to get to know everyone better through their recommendations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I was suspecting that you know Kizu already. Its hard to get past them to nowadays.
“Hot shit” i suppose.
Otherwise i’d account myself better at non-VK recommendations :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m up for all sorts of recommendations, so feel free to share any artists you like!

I kinda discovered Kizu by accident back in 2018, they seemed more popular than a lot of their peers which kinda peaked my interest

1 Like

They kind of still are :thinking: i think
But i am quite biased towards Kizu, so i am probably not objective.

If you like metalcore in any kind, i’d recommend you Sable Hills, Graupel or Earthists. They are all non-VK.

1 Like

Oooh, thanks for these. I think I’ve seen Earthists somewhere in my recommendations and I never checked em out so I definetely will now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

YAY!!! More B-T fans!!! WOOOO!
Sakurai Brain Rot FTW! XD

2 Likes