Hi everyone!

Hi!
It’s been a while since i’ve joined a discussion forum. I created an account here upon hearing the news about Monochrome Heaven.
To talk a little bit about myself, I’ve been into VKei and JRock for about 7 years. Now that i’ve written it down, i feel old…WOW
I have a strange taste in music generally, ranging from classical to heavy metal.
As for Vkei, my fav bands are:
lynch.
BUCK-TICK
MUCC
Dir En Grey
ARLEQUIN
DEZERT
DIAURA
Vistlip
ABC/Janne D’Arc
Galneryus
Gotcharocka
9GoatsBlackOut T_T
Jupiter/Versailles/Hizaki
I haven’t been following new releases except from the bands i’ve listed above for a few years. So feel free to recommend me some new bands/ releases!
Besides my love for VKei, I’m an aspiring polyglot (7 and counting!), i play piano and i love books. Oh and i just started playing electric guitar last week! I’m so excited to learn all those guitar riffs from my favorite songs.
Thanks for having me.
Stay safe everyone!!

8 Likes

HIIII!! Nice to meet you here!

I love MUCC, DEZERT, BUCK-TICK and lynch. too!! These were the first bands I started listening to when I got “back to listening to vkei” a few years ago.
I started with MUCC (which is my I guess honmei band :joy:) and thanks to them I have discovered all of these beautiful fans and am continuing to do so!
What’s your favorite MUCC songs if you don’t mind detailing a bit with me ? :two_hearts::flushed:

Hope you have a good time here!!