Hi, new user

On MH I believe I had the same username. I’m a bit older, from Michigan and lived in Chicago for 5 years, currently living in Seattle. Huge fan of old vk and Japanese 80s metal.

I didnt realize this was the continuation of Monochrome Heaven. I knew of the discord server solely but didnt realize MH survived. Im glad to be a part of your community again, it’s been some years. I know some here and there are others Ive never met. Hope you have all been well! Kind regards.

Edit: I havent posted on a forum in a long time, if this is formatted wrong delete it. Cheers

16 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

1 Like

Welcome to JROCK ONE! We’re the MH spiritual successor. Happy that you joined us.

3 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you on board!
Some of the members here are moved from MH as well including myself. :slight_smile:

Hope to see you join our discord server too, cause it’s fun to chat in real time as well :slight_smile:

If you need help or if anything is uncertain, feel free to dm our staff team, we’re happy to help.

3 Likes

So glad you found us! Welcome back, a lot of us are still remaining here so hopefully you’ll see plenty of familiars :smiley:

1 Like

Hey there, your name rings a bell! Welcome (back)!

Hey, welcome to JRO! Enjoy your stay here :smile:

I remember you from Mh, welcome back :slight_smile: