Hi, newbie here

Hi! I’m new here and I can’t believe I finally found my home lol (idk why it took me so long to join but I’m glad I did)

I’m Mars and I love Visual Kei. Some of my favorite groups are: Buck-Tick, Dir en Grey, The Gazette, Plastic Tree, Penicillin, Mucc, X Japan, Vamps, Xaa Xaa, Malice Mizer, L’Arc~en~Ciel, Hyde, & I’m currently getting into Shazna & Versailles.

As you can see; I like listening to a lot of the bands from the 80’s and 90’s, but I have listened to some of the newer bands & have no problem with their sound, I just prefer the older bands.

I also like some western bands like Deftones, System of A Down, Nirvana, Slipknot etc.

Hopefully I can make some friends here, I don’t have many friends who like Vkei, so that would be cool :slight_smile:

Have a good day/night!

7 Likes

Welcome! I like the GazettE too!

1 Like

Awesome! What is your favorite song(s) of theirs?

Nakigahara

And yours?

Taion will always hold a special place in my heart since it was the song that got me into them & into Vkei in general

1 Like

Amazing bands list! You have such great taste :kissing_heart: It’s a pleasure to have to here, so welcome!

1 Like

Hi thank you! What groups do you listen to? :slight_smile:

1 Like

A lot, simply put lol. I’ve listened to all the groups you do and am quite the fan of most of them. My whole listening list can be found here: https://www.last.fm/user/MetaKnight999

1 Like