HI THERE! Just joined this Forum! ( *^ ^* )

Yes! Rena-san! thank you so much!

1 Like

HELL YEAH!!! BT STANS/SAKURAI BRAIN-ROT SUFFERERS UNITE!!! XD

1 Like

Thank you!!

Welcome on the forum~ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Love the icon- Sena, right?! XD

Nice to meet you, hope you will have a fun here, it’s always nice to hear new voices around the place :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, Sena it is :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOVE Sena!!! ( * ^ ^ * ) Too pretty to be real, like (> O <)

1 Like

THANK YOU!!!
( ^ ^ )v

1 Like

oh yay another canadian ! I love almost all the bands you listed especially malice mizer, versailles, X japan, hide, raphael and ZIGGY !

OH HELL YEAH!!! Finding another fan of ZIGGY is rare; Im so happy!!! (* ^ ^ *) Also, Go canada!! XD

1 Like

I KNROW RIGHT ? XD barely anyone I know likes them, so seeing you list them surprised me. hell yeah go canada !

hellooo! welcomeee, I’m 19 here too!! also i’m glad to see another person to listens to diaura and malice mizer :smile:

1 Like

Malice Mizer were my first ever Visual kei band~! Im a massive Tetsu Era Enthusiast, though I love all the eras, (yes, even GACKT :sweat_smile:). Thank you for your kind welcomes!!!

1 Like

Yeah!! LIKE BRUH- Gloria and La Vie en Rose are such BANGERS~!!! I swear, GLORIA could’ve so been a hit song over here in the west! :heartpulse:

By any chance. do you also listen to Der Zibet?!!! :eyes:

1 Like

I KNOW RIGHT ? yeah they would be huge in the west for the glam and hair metal lovers ~ ! yes I like some der zibet ! just discovered them awhile ago though so im fairly new to them haha ! but yeah they are great as well, I love the old 80s and 90s style of visual kei so much, another good one is AURA if you like ZIGGY and X japan I think you might enjoy them to :heart_eyes:

IVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH DER ZIBET; HELP! The ISSAY Brain rot is real, and as well the Hikaru brain rot. Because MY GOD- HE’S SUCH AN AMAZING GUITAR PLAYER, LIKE- HOW DO PEOPLE NOT TALK ABOUT HIM MORE?!! and let alone DER ZIBET for that matter!!! :confounded: What are some of your fav songs by them?! :eyes:

I believe I have heard AURA’s name being tossed here and there, but Ive never heard their actual music- perhaps you can give me some song recs?! Please and thank you~! The 80’s and 90’s ROCK! :fire: :sunglasses: :fire: