...Hi.

I’ve been on here for a few days but I haven’t properly introduced myself yet. Hi. I’m xyzzy_2. I came from MH so I’ve seen a few familiar faces here. Hello again.

I got into Japanese music about 5 years ago, I think. After discovering the 2nd opening of Death Note, I instantly became a fan of Maximum the Hormone. And from there, I began to explore more genres of Japanese music, including Visual Kei.

When it comes to Visual Kei, I like X Japan, hide, LUNA SEA, Buck Tick, Dir en Grey, deadman, The Gazette, Raphael, Malice Mizer, Kizu, Zigzag, some Mejibray, and Kagerou, among others.

Some of my favorite artist that aren’t V-Kei include Maximum the Hormone, Slipknot, tricot, toe, Elephant Gym, Avenged Sevenfold, Radwimps, Fugazi, Chon, Nirvana, Necry Talkie, Nigami 17th Birthday, Code Orange, Hanatarash, Jaco Pastorius, Frank Zappa, Magma, Sheena Ringo, Dead Kennedys, Weather Report, Snarky Puppy, and many more.

Thanks for reading. It’s nice to meet you all.

11 Likes

Hi and welcome to J-Rock One! I come from MH too, nice to see another one of the gang :slight_smile:

Your bands list is :fire:, thanks for joining us here too :smiley:

Thanks for having me.

wow, never seen a Fugazi fan before as I thought I’m the only one lol. let’s meet in the WAITING ROOM in the future :laughing:

1 Like