How did your teenage music playlist look like?

Basically Vocaloid music, anime OSTs, Jeffree Star, BOTDF, Cinema Bizarre, and emo bands like My Chemical Romance and 30 Seconds to Mars. The music that corrupted me as a forever weeb.

I was a wannabe emo kid ;w; I miss those days, just not middle school.

6 Likes

I used to listen to music only on my Nokia Xpressmusic during majority of my teenage years. No fancy internet services. I used to download the songs on a PC and then put them through cabel into the phone.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Without going into my boring personal history, pretty much all the bands I discovered as a teenager are bands I still listen to daily.

1 Like

Same as now, except I completely removed what I was recommended because it was cringy.

Should’ve expected dogshit when they shown me three days grace because it sounds what ‘‘You would listen’’ nothing pisses me more off than people trying to get close and have no fucking idea how. THEIR FUCKING COMPLACENT FACES, It takes fucking effort, why the fuck do you think I had so much weird intimacy with these people? because it takes patience and meticulous care which most wouldn’t bother, fucking assholes. Well I’m the bigger asshole for betraying that trust oh not to these fuckers. At least they got a tasting of what I listen, I think it’s a good trade tbh, got more than what they came for.