HUMAN ERROR new look + MV “HUMAN LOST”

HUMAN ERROR just posted their new look.

6 Likes

Well would you look at that.

1 Like

Cool look ! And that’s nice we finally see their faces

1 Like

100RT · HUMAN LOST (MV FULL)
200RT · The members’ masks will be removed.
300RT · Unreleased new song released on YouTube.

RT >>> https://twitter.com/human_error0130/status/1704480617235362183

Add the MV SPOT of “HUMAN LOST” that was released a few months ago:

1 Like

they already removed their masks tho??? and they’re finally releasing their full mv after a whole ass year??? this band is a flop

2 Likes

Gurl!

Still hyping up their mv from almost a year ago huh

This is clown shoes behavior, they JUST unmasked and instead of just publishing the new song they hype up human lost again?

2 Likes
4 Likes

3 Likes

They look good but the look and the way that picture of their individual pics is seprated, makes them look like R.I.P.

2 Likes

Gt.ニア (NIA) (ex.R.I.P → Ruler (as れむ (Rem)) and Dr.御伽-otogi- will depart after their live on 10/27 at Higashi-Koenji 20,000V.

in the meantime, new drummer レル (lel) has performed with the band on 10/16 as Otogi was unable to perform due to “various reasons”

[confirmed lineup]
Vo.大宰 (Dazai) (ex.AnnNa → Duke → Venus → Dahliagate → VALIANT:CODE → Roub , Ivy → I.V.Y. , → AMANO JACUSHI (アマノジャクシ) , I.V.Y. → R.I.P. as Amakusa Jun , AMANO JACUSHI (アマノジャクシ) → AMANO JACUSHI (アマノジャクシ) , → Ruler → Ruler , R.I.P. (as Amakusa Jun))
Gt.無銘ちゃん (Mumei-chan) (ex.Nollcrea → Tsunaga Re:ZERO (繋がRe:ゼロ) → UNLIMITED (アンリミテッド) → Ogyarity (オギャリティ) → re:Tsunaga ZERO (re:繋ゼロ) → Rabyrinth → R.I.P. (as Sena (瀬那))
Ba.ひばり(hibari) (ex.Nellfin (support), Rabyrinth (support) → R.I.P. (support), AMANO JACUSHI (アマノジャクシ) (support) → R.I.P. , ONIORN, Nellfin (support) → currently in Novelty (ノベルティ) , EYES MEAN NOTHING, ONIORN (as Yu-sui))

1 Like

“HUMAN ERROR” members:
Vocal: 大宰-dazai-
Guitar: 無銘ちゃん
Guitar: 彼岸-higan-
Bass: ひばり
Drums: レル

1 Like

WHY ARE THEY MASKING UP AGAIN???

1 Like

maybe they’re shy

3 Likes

its their aesthetics

2 Likes

O_O mummy looks. Wonder if they will do any Egyptian themed music

5 Likes
2 Likes

Oh hey they’re still around. Kinda fell off since they haven’t put out anything else. Took a year to get out PVs for singles and member changes guess it can’t be helped.