HysteriA

I absolutely love this band. This one is currently one of my top favorites vkei bands. A super great band that I dearly miss. HysteriA was a 5 piece v-kei band that formed in 2015. Another hidden gem. Their sound is a bit on the heavy side. It really is a balance of techno effects, breakdowns and overall amazing vocal work which was performed by Yao. The band unfortunately ended up disbanding in 2018 being short lived. Some of the other members went on to some bands that are currently active. Most notably #Botsu, Alst, and UtsuGIno. Dispite this fact they have created a decent discography of music. The vocalist went on to create amonova which unfortunately didn’t last long. Feel free to check them out they dont have many pv’s so I’ll post a preview single video instead.

Band name: HysteriA

Vocalist: Yao
Hysteria → AMONOVA → unknown

Guitarist: Hisui (翡翠)
Hysteria → 「#Rougaikun。」 (「#ろうがいくん。」) support , → 「#Botsu」 (「#没」) support → UtsuGIno (鬱ギ乃)

Guitarist: NOEL
Hysteria → ALST (アルスト) → 「#Botsu」 (「#没」)

Drummer: KEI
Hysteria

Support members:

Support bassist: HIROP
AndromedA (AndromedA -アンドロメダ-) → FACE×FACE → ROVIN’S CROWN → Hysteria support , infini. (infini.-アンフィニ-) support as HIROP → ALST (アルスト)

Support bassist: Takaya
fl[r]ame per seconds. → BMN → SUCCUBUS (サキュバス) → DAFTROID → MajestiC → Hysteria support → support musician

1 Like