Interview with SUI (David)

The newest interview on Arlequin Photography is with SUI, you know, the one behind David.

In this interview we talk about the new album Hexagramearth, the Gothculture singles and album, the crowdfunding that was held in 2019 and the canceled anniversary show in Paris, as well as some current stuff he’s doing like livestreaming and shows. So I hope you enjoy reading it! :blush:

English: David – Telling the Story of connection through Hexagramearth – Arlequin Photography

Dutch: David – Het verhaal van connectie verteld door Hexagramearth – Arlequin Photography

(A little inside information: while I asked SUI for this interview, SUI decided what topics we’d talk about, which is why this turned into a really long interview… Ha.
This is also his second interview with me, which is why the lack of a “proper” introduction.)

5 Likes

Great job, it sounds like he really enjoyed doing the interview!

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed reading it! I also had the idea that he really enjoyed it, and I really wanted try and make that feeling noticeable in the definitive version of the interview you can read now! :blush: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Bless you :heart:

1 Like

I actually enjoyed the whole interview. :blush:
It’s interesting to know how he came up with Hexagramearth and Gothculture and the actual meaning behind them. ^^

It was a good read!

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed it! Because it was a real challenge this time to come up with proper questions, especially for Gothculture. :sweat_smile:

So I’m really glad it’s being received this well by everyone!

1 Like

:purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:
Thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like