intro

Hi everyone! New member here. I’m a 34 year old female living in America. I decided to create an account after a couple of months of browsing the forum for band news. None of my friends are into visual kei or Japanese rock/metal, so I thought it would be nice to interact with others who share the same interest. My intro to this scene started when I discovered photos of Dir En Grey on Livejournal around 2003 or 2004. I believe it was some time after the release of Vulgar. I became really intrigued after seeing DEG content and I downloaded some music files (yes, I’m a fossil :upside_down_face:) Anyway, I’ve been hooked ever since! My current favorite band is Matenrou Opera. I also like D and Versailles. I’m really jealous of everyone that will attend the Japanese Visual Metal shows…but good for you if you have a chance to go! Well, that about sums it up. I look forward to future discussions with everyone. Hope you all have a Happy New Year!

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum and happy new year :tada:

Don’t worry we got some more living “fossils” on here :wink::laughing:

1 Like

Hey there, fellow fossil, welcome~

1 Like

Welcome to JRO! I’m always glad to see people from my generation around! Hope you enioy the community, and if you have any questions or need help with anything, just let us know!

1 Like