IZABEL VAROSA new songs release

Vo.HIKARU and Gt.千尋 (chihiro) have brought back IZABEL VAROSA as a project and have released a free new single, “理想郷” on 9/3!

It was supposed to have been released 15 years ago in the band’s album, “Original Think” on 2006.08.27, but the release was cancelled as the band performed the song only once at their last live.

You can hear the full song here:

12 Likes

OMG! I can’t believe this is real.
The song sounds sooooo good. It would be a shame to never release it.

1 Like

WWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT

Oh this is insane news. I’m stoked.

Edit: just listened to it and it’s amazing, totally awesome. My namesake band ugh, I missed this. I wonder if anything else will come of it.

2 Likes

um excuse me what.

edit- the song was everything i needed in my life and if they don’t release Original Think i’m going to vomit

3 Likes

Shocked! The song is amazing as hell :sparkling_heart:

Suppose they continue to release unreleased songs and somehow close the gap they left years ago

4 Likes

incredible news, incredible song

2 Likes

Cool! What a surpise. (Just throw the album up on Bandcamp or something guys!)

Would buy if released 10/10 throws money

1 Like

NICE, genuinely a big surprise, song’s really pretty too!

1 Like

IZABEL VAROSA HISTORY

5 Likes

Whaaaat. Give me a re recorded “falling you”, and im a happy girl.

1 Like

Omg! It sounds so goood, there is a reason we still stan Izabel Varosa after all these years! Now make it available on spotify ;(

1 Like

I don’t know what’s happening, are they re-recording their work?!

Not directly linked to IZABEL VAROSA, but related. In a fascinating move, HAKU has uploaded to his channel “BLAME” (RE-LITE’s last and limited single)

Also a new song that apparently corresponds to an unknown EP released by RE-LITE in 2017 (From the title we can assume that it was a compilation and limited EP)

4 Likes

Fuck yes to the revival and Hikaru should upload their mini-album too. Im hyped

my soul.

New single “Rose” available ---->

3 Likes

yasssss

Really who is this guy?

Listen to it on Youtube! Hikaru and Chihiro worked on this song in 2011 after the band had held their one-day revival 2 years prior.

Also their previous single:

3 Likes