Bandmember's ages

Chisa is wayyyyy over 30 lol more like 40

Heā€™s been doing vk for like 10 years and said himself on Twitter he was about 20 in Nexx. The oldest internet makes him is being born in 1989. No way heā€™s even close to 40.

1 Like

seriously? Iā€™d be shocked, 30smth seems believable for him to me.

1 Like

Mana is 51 and Kozi is 48.

3 Likes

Kyo will be 45 in two weeks, itā€™s not like any of Dirā€™s members birthdates arenā€™t general knowledge.

2 Likes

Got curious so Googled around in Japanese. One of his old blogs from 2011 says mid 20s and in university so heā€™s not 40 but heā€™s over 30.

1 Like

Yeah I know about them and honestly I wasnt so surprised they do look young

Mana is around 51/52 and Kƶzi 48/49

3 Likes

Now I wonder how old Arlequin and Nokubura members are(Yeah Ik there arent exact ages but are there any rumors about it?)

1 Like

Heath from X JAPAN turned 53 this year.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve read that Hiro is 35, Masa is 31, Natsu is 29, Cazqui is 30 and Daichi is 27. The site ncbltranslations has their birthyears and the ages sound believable enough to me, but I donā€™t know if theyā€™re 100% accurate. They havenā€™t updated it since Lin, so they donā€™t have any information about the new members.

2 Likes

Cazqui and daichiā€™s ages are correct since it shows on their twitter too

1 Like

apperantly sujk from deluhi is 37 (38 this year)

Iā€™ll probably do DIR EN GREY band membersā€™ ages so if I typed any mistakes, please correct me! :sweat_smile:

FORMAT: Name - Birthday (Age)
Kyo - February 16, 1976 (44; turning 45 this month)
Kaoru - February 17, 1975 (46; turning 47 this month)
Die - December 20, 1975 (46)
Toshiya - March 31, 1977 (43)
Shinya - February 24, 1978 (42; turning 43 this month)

Also, happy early birthday to Kyo and Kaoru!

3 Likes

this topic has a lot of futureā€¦ anyone can confirm the supposed age (minor) of a member of Laā€™Mule at the time

1 Like

hold on, Gackt is a vampire and thousands of years old, everybody knows that! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

anyone knows the ages for sweet violence or former BFN members? Also Razor because Iza is a baby <3

Senaā€™s probably around the mid-thirties, becouse his first band formed in 2003 and he joined around 2005 (canā€™t find much information about the band T_T)

1 Like

Does anyone know how old Yanagi ex bless this mess Saruin? I once consulted him on a live but he answered me in Japanese and I did not understand

Ruki (the GazettE) was born in 1982, so heā€™s turning 40 inā€¦ February? I think
Hyde (lā€™arc~en~ciel) was born in 1969, heā€™s turning 53 in January
Yasu (ABC/Janne Da Arc) was born in 1975, so he turns 47 in January
Everyone in MUCC was born in 1979
Ike from SPYAIR was born in 1985
Masato from coldrain was born in 1986
taka from One Ok Rock was born in 1988

1 Like