J-Rock/V-Kei Playlist For Homework/Study

I have a J-Rock/Visual Kei playlist on Spotify that I listen to while doing homework or studying for the test. The songs are somewhat chill, regular, and ballad. If anyone has their own study music playlist that is affiliated only with this genre, please send me your link, and it doesn’t have to be Spotify!

2 Likes

I have a playlist that might get close to your playlist, mine is more for trying to fall asleep actually, but maybe you’ll find it relaxing too as I do!

1 Like

That’s really cool! I’ve been sleeping a lot since last month. I was listening to DEVILOOF and DIR EN GREY’s music while I slept. My sister would come in and said that my music is not for sleeping but I thought it was funny. Oh well, I will give it a try. :grin:

2 Likes

Haha I used to be able to sleep with similar type of music too but since the last couple of years I have a hard time with relaxing so I’ve been using my playlist often when I can’t sleep^^ It’s 6 hours+ but I always fall asleep between 1 - 1,5 hours (which is pretty good to me).

1 Like

LOL sorry! These are the contents so… Feel free to download them elsewhere maybe? The purpose was to be a sort of introduction to older bands’ ballads so!

1. BUCK-TICK - 月世界 (Gessekai)
  2. Malice Mizer - エーゲ海に捧ぐ ~the vault of heaven~ (Aegean Umi ni Sasagu ~the vault of heaven~)
  3. PIERROT - 残酷な夜 (Zankoku na Yoru)
  4. Nightmare - Mind Ocean ~喪失は雪と共に~ (Mind Ocean ~Soushitsu wa yuki to tomo ni~)
  5. Psycho le Cému - With
  6. Alice Nine - 胡蝶蘭 (Kochouran)
  7. Gackt - Dears~LLV~
  8. Moran - The Hermit
  9. CLØWD - Plastic Heart
  10. Versailles - Umbrella of Glass
  11. L’Arc~En~Ciel - 風の行方 (Kaze no Yukue)
  12. Baroque - ila.
  13. Miyavi - 君に願いを (Kimi ni Negai Wo)
  14. Shounenki - IN THE SUNLIGHT
  15. ACME - Call My Name
1 Like

Haha, my brain doesn’t really care what type of music I’m listening to while I sleep. But I feel you. :rofl:

1 Like

I personally recommend NARASAKI’s solo album, it is ambient music that I personally use for relaxation (as it says in the title lol) and de-stressing but it also works well for study and focus.

Sometimes I listen to the Diru ambient stuff to tune in or tune out but I always end up humming along to Ranunculus, haha. I still recommend it though, here’s the playlist I use:

1 Like