Japanese Music Bingo!!

notes:

I mostly listen to TLR ironically but I’m a fan of all the individual musicians involved and will definitely check out an album if one ever materialises

haven’t listened to dad aroma in ages but I enjoyed their first ep enough when it came out that I’m counting them

I’ve listened to every Versailles album but wouldn’t really consider myself a fan even though I enjoy their aesthetics and Hizaki’s guitar playing

same goes for Kamijo’s solo output, I like the idea of Kamijo more than I do his actual music lol

1 Like

I can‘t ignore fun stuff like this, so here is mine.

2 Likes

If someone asked me which are my fav vk bands, these are the ones that come into my
mind (Independently of how much I actually listen to them currently)

2 Likes

All the tiny extra bands are cracking me up!

I know, I’m finding it tough to fill out the cards because I keep thinking “I like some songs by this artist but am I really a fan?” Even with Sugar and SID, it seems like I skip a lot of their songs when my music is on random, but when im in the mood for them I love them. Even Penicillin—if you asked me to name favorite songs I can’t do it, however when one starts playing I know immediately it’s a Penicillin song and I like it.

1 Like

no notes this time but it did occur to me that someone could make the hilarious joke of listing Dir en grey and DIR EN GREY as two separate bands on their bingo card

always happy to leave a BUCK-TICK

need to revisit Merry’s discography at some point, I remember enjoying some of their songs

check specially their early stuff

1 Like

responses:

5 Likes

only one sadly although I do remember enjoying lynch before, generally enjoy anything nagoya-esque

not really nagoya though

Based on my top 16

And for my responses…

5 Likes

they literally formed in nagoya lol

it’s supposed to be japanese music only!!!

if I could add an extra row to mine both lycaon and onmyoza would be there, along with avelcain

need to listen to YMO, I love both kraftwerk and P-Model so seems like a no-brainer

1 Like