Japanese Music Bingo!!

don’t post on here as much as I should but posted this on the discord and rena suggested I should ask the forum too… topic title is hopefully self-explanatory, fill in the blank bingo template below with your favourite japanese bands/artists and post in here so we can compare music tastes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

here’s mine :sparkles:

3 Likes

There could be even more stuff

5 Likes

I am waiting for someone to give me a bingo where I can actually cross something out :joy::joy:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I feel like I got the vk basic bitch bingo card. Oh well :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

4 Likes

BLOOD, CodeRebirth, Dead Children, DEVILOOF

DEXCORE, DIR EN GREY, Doku, Endless Dismal Moan

Hikari Shiina, Imperial Circus Dead Decadence, Insanity Injection, Kiryu

Madeth gray’ll, meth., NAZARE, SUGGESTIONS

Feels like I’m leaving out way too many ._.

2 Likes

Here’s mine!!

1 Like

We’re kind not really taking others and crossing anything out :joy::joy:
The Bingo is failing

2 Likes

I’m on a time crunch today, I have a concert I’m gonna be at the venue for all day and I only felt like making one😭

2 Likes

Will edit and post mine in another moment

1 Like

Here’s some of my completed cards. Not a proper bingo yet…

2 Likes

Seems like fun. I went for some of the more common bands I enjoy, but maybe mine are kind basic, idk. Definitely want to check out some of the ones on other people’s bingo cards!

3 Likes

notes:

I liked the first couple of black swan releases but haven’t kept up with them so wouldn’t really consider them a band I listen to

gibkiy are a band I know I’ll like since aie’s involved but I think I’ve only heard one of their songs and that was years ago, need to check them out

1 Like

I don’t have any bands in common with you or cat but I’m happy you both joined in :sweat_smile:

1 Like

notes:

I feel like I’ve listened to sugar before but I can’t remember why or what I thought of them lol

not a big fan of sid but I like 妄想日記 from their debut album

notes:

I love that you included V2

I also love that you filled in all of mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

notes:

I’m old enough to remember the golden age of Kiwamu drama but have to admit that Blood had some good songs, I Remember You is a personal fave of mine

I’ve definitely listened to Insanity Injection before but can’t remember if I liked them or hated them lmao

notes:

I need to check out the studs because I love kagerou and pretty much everything I’ve heard that aie’s been involved with

same goes for keel, I know I’m going to like it I just haven’t heard much from them

I’ve listened to 9goats before (and galruda, gullet and hollowgram) but can’t remember much of their discography… need to revisit

I liked one Inugami Circus Dan song when I was 14, no I don’t remember what song it was

1 Like