JILUKA announce WORLD TOUR 2024 K4RMA (Japan, Europe and LA)

WORLD TOUR 2024 K4RMA

-world premiere-
June 1st: Tokyo, JP @ AKABANE ReNY alpha

-ver.EU-
June 20th: Warsaw, PL @ Hybrydy
June 21st: Bratislava, SK @ Randal Club
June 23rd: Cologne, DE @ Club Volta
June 24th: Paris, FR @ La Maroquinerie
June 26th: London, UK @ The Underworld
June 28th: Viveiro, ES @ Resurrection Fest
June 29th: Lisbon, PT @ EVIL LIVE FESTIVAL

-ver.USA-
July (TBA): Los Angeles, USA (TBA)

-ver.JP-
July 19th: Tokyo, JP @ SHIBUYA clubasia
July 26th: Osaka, JP @ yogibo HOLY MOUNTAIN
July 27th: Osaka, JP @ yogibo HOLY MOUNTAIN

-tour final-
August 10th: Tokyo, JP @ (TBA)

https://www.instagram.com/p/C37iqLOpKnd/

https://www.instagram.com/p/C37lgAfproE/

15 Likes

Visual kei is healing, love to see it~ :pray:

(even if I don’t listen to / don’t like the band itself)

11 Likes

Just saw this, will definitely hit that London date, tickets dont seem to be up yet though. Very curious to see what attendance will be like. Specially as its the only UK show, i wonder how many will travel from other cities for it. London is less than an hour on the train for me so easy to get to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

World tour but only visits LA for the US date. Maybe next time boys.

3 Likes

LA is the whole US, didn’t you know???

3 Likes

This is how it feels for me when an artist says North America tour and the 1 Canadian date is in Toronto or Quebec!

It’s almost like since I left England after living there my whole life, every band I’ve ever wanted to see is coming there :sob:

3 Likes

Sick, good for them, love to see it. Gotta prioritize Fukuro though :frowning: unless the new date/show Fukuro is hiding is actually with them lol?

That’s what I was personally speculating too. Both “in July”, both “details to be announced”

Warsaw!! Let’s goo!

1 Like

I’m wondering if it’s going to be Anime Expo

2 Likes

"Tickets on sale March 9th at 10 AM CET. Info and details will be released in the next days.

VIP Upgrades will also be available, including:

• First entrance to the venue
  • Laminate pass
  • Solo polaroid with JILUKA
  • Limited-edition present

Merchandising will be available for purchase and fans will have the chance to participate in a lottery to win special prizes and polaroids with JILUKA after the show."

https://twitter.com/Kinetic_Vibe/status/1763172270716174482?t=p-Pt4EG1eogf9L6Iw-bBeA&s=19

3 Likes

I’m so happy for them!

Also, shoutout to Jiluka fans from Bratislava :v:t2:

1 Like

Pictures with the band AFTER the show? Makes me wonder how early this is going to start/finish.

Bro I wish they came to Brussels I’ve been wanting to see them live for so long
but it’s nice to see more bands touring overseas

2 Likes

I’m assuming they’re doing AX. Booking in the US outside or cons is hard and costly that’s why everyone just does cons.

I dont really see how doing a con would be much if any less expensive for the band/their management than working with a local booking agent/promoter.

I suppose it’s because anime cons already have a built in audience, many have been working with Japanese bands for about 20 years now, they typically have built in accommodations, less guesswork with the time and length of set as the convention has already set aside the time and stage for your set. Plenty of space to sell your merch.

I’d be curious as to how many of the audience for Jiluka in Atlanta and Xaa Xaa in DC were those who arrived just for them vs incidental anime fans who decided to opt in for tickets.

2 Likes

I guess it saves a lot for the venue as the Con has rented the space anyway.

I mean…the venue is free if you play a con.

2 Likes

You do know it’s not the band or their management who pays for the venue hire right? As i mentioned before itd be the local booking agents/promoters who have agreed to host the show who would take care of that so my point still stands… I know in VK some bands do host shows themselves and such but am thinking in the case of a world tour this would not be at all feasible.