Jupiter new single "Breath of Heaven" release

Jupiter new single “Breath of Heaven” will be released at 2022/06/08.

TrackList:
1.Breath of Heaven
2.Divine Sword
3.Breath of Heaven -Instrumental-
4.Divine Sword -Instrumental-

1st edition:
CD + DVD (50 minutes) + Photobook 24P
Breath of Heaven (Official Video), Making of "Breath of Heaven), Demonstration, Member Interview.

6 Likes

good song, but that video… the cringe…

4 Likes

sad that hizaki can’t afford to do high quality pvs anymore and instead uses slideshows of stock footage

2 Likes

she’s evidently been #manifesting some coin judging by this completely unrelated clip-art popping out like twice (maybe more, I skipped most of it):

I miss when this scene had people who knew what they were doing while staying discreet with their little tricks tbh

3 Likes

Screensaver kei.

(The song is good, though.)

4 Likes

At this point it’d be better if they just played their instruments in front of a green screen for that real power metal cred.

3 Likes

If they would have called it Visualizer at least instead “official Video”, but even for a Visualizer i have seen better stuff than that.
Or make a decent lyric video.
But nah its a 2005 Windows movie maker slideshow instead.

I’d be curios now if the stock footage at least fits the lyrics or if they really choose some random stuff.

:point_up_2: :point_up_2:

1 Like

Well that was the most boring, nonsensical music video I’ve ever sat through. It is a good song, but I feel like the spark for this band is just fine despite how much I love Hizaki and Teru.

2 Likes

oh my god, this. this is exactly it.

3 Likes

just noticed that this is the first single from their upcoming new album :open_mouth: It was originally scheduled to be out May of last year but it had been delayed over and over again due to the coronavirus

1 Like