JVM Roses Blood Symphony (Moi dix Mois/Versailles/D/Matenrou Opera) memorial single, "協奏曲 ~耽美なる血統~" release

As part of the upcoming Japanese Visual Metal tour, participating bands Moi dix Mois, Versailles, D, and Matenrou Opera will collaborate under the name JVM Roses Blood Symphony to release a memorial single entitled, “協奏曲 ~耽美なる血統~”, which will be released on 9/20 in 2 types.

■Regular edition (1430 yen)

1.協奏曲 〜耽美なる血統〜
2.協奏曲 〜耽美なる血統〜 [Instrumental]

■Venue limited edition (1,500 yen)

Moi dix Mois

1.協奏曲 〜耽美なる血統〜
2.協奏曲 〜耽美なる血統〜 [Seth Ver.]

Versailles

1.協奏曲 〜耽美なる血統〜
2.協奏曲 〜耽美なる血統〜 [KAMIJO Ver.]

D

1.協奏曲 〜耽美なる血統〜
2.協奏曲 〜耽美なる血統〜 [ASAGI Ver.]

摩天楼オペラ

1.協奏曲 〜耽美なる血統〜
2.協奏曲 〜耽美なる血統〜 [苑 (Sono) Ver.]

There will also be a special VIP edition for those who reserve said ticket (15,000 yen) which contains the title song and solo versions from all 4 vocalists.

14 Likes

AKA vkei avengers AKA THE TRUE LAST ROCKSTARS

29 Likes

I need a f*cking MV for this single.

8 Likes

Interesting. I am only excited for seth tbh

1 Like

This…. Is amazing.

2 Likes

God damnit this is going to be sky high to get them all.

1 Like

Well I really only want Seth and Kamijo but I’m sure they’ll be sky high on mercari. Le sigh. If they were smart they’d make a shop and sell all of this online.

2 Likes

Is it the same song interpreted four different ways? That’s dope

From what it says, the song will have 4 vocalists singing, and solo versions will be the same song but with one vocal track.

3 Likes

I wonder who will be the instrumentalists for this song as I am assuming that it will be the same instrumental track throughout. Otherwise, this is Node of Scherzo 2.0 the reckoning. Although I will die on the hill of “Nothing can ever be the same without Jasmine.”

Could be the same deal as that Earthquake charity single from 2011, Blue Planet Japan with a core pair of guitarists, a bassist and drummer (and Ayame) and then solo parts from other players. Maybe it will be a 20+ minute epic with room for that.

3 Likes

Cool idea! All these legends collaborating, love to see it.

1 Like

I imagine something like this:
different styles mixed together in different parts resembling one of the bands musicians.

But that might get kinda messy with four groups lol

4 Likes

Honestly the best Collab since early 2010’s I hope they do end up covering more songs.

1 Like

It reminds me of that Ains VA with the Gossip x Grieva x KtK collab.

1 Like

Ten days, haven’t really seen any news about this since mayish.

https://twitter.com/JVMRBS_Official/status/1697232776003531022

5 Likes

It sure sounds like… a song so far. :slight_smile: Looking forward to the full version!

Wow is it bad that I’m already super incredibly hyped based on that 30 seconds?

2 Likes

If you told me this was a single from Kamijo’s solo, I would believe it. Didn’t get much of a feel from the other band’s flavours

2 Likes

I hear some D at the end of the preview, but you are right, it’s mostly KAMIJO’s work. He is the composer according to an interview they did some time ago.

1 Like