KAMIJO-produced special event, "Japanese Visual Metal 「共同声明」" to take place in 2023

12 Likes

Versailles x D twoman live, “BLOOD OF ROSE” will be held at Club Citta’ Kawasaki on 5/8

6 Likes

the portraits… ngl this is art… don’t even start talking about the essence if your face isn’t hanging framed in an art show…

5 Likes

Apparently there is going to be song entitled “Concerto” with all four vocalists, Mana on guitar and some other members.

Node of Scherzo 2.0 although nothing is the same without Jasmine…

4 Likes

It’s possible that I will travel to Japan on September (I had to do it in 2020 for my honeymoon, but… covid). It would be amazing to go to event like this. But I don’t speak japanese. xD How do I even buy tickets? Somebody knows?

3 Likes

I dream the same dream ;___; Maybe I can make it, too

2 Likes

4 Likes

ticket info for overseas customers

1 Like

So I just tried to purchase a VIP-Ticket for the Tokyo show. But it seems to only be an entry into some kind of ticket lottery? Like, I have not bought anything yet and it seems to me that when the drawing is at an end it will decide wether or not I will be applicable to do so.

Is that a normal occurence? Like, why won’t you just let me buy it lol?

1 Like

It might be. Japanese people like doing lotteries to be able to buy stuff. It makes it appear more elite.

2 Likes

Update: Got the ticket. First trip to Japan. I can almost not believe that finally I will be seeing Mana irl.

7 Likes

Where do I buy tickets? I’ve been searching all over and can’t find it

You can buy here!

Already got it thanks.
Do the performances change? Is it worth going to all shows or are they the same show ?

Did anyone from here go? what are your impressions? will there be tereko?

https://twitter.com/JVMRBS_Official/status/1705206600544461197?t=TjMLqOecBnOn947sD2vKBQ&s=19

I will be going to the Tokyo show

3 Likes