Kansai Rock Summit'24 Line Up

The schedule gets posted about a week prior to the show. I’m getting the Osaka Muse bands out of the way on the 17th, but I’m definitely eyeballing Umbrella, Nazare, Kane to Juusei, and might check out Zeke Deux again as well.

Schedule got posted!

Source: https://x.com/K_Rock_Summit/status/1776580635370410088

Of course the two bands I wanna see most play at the same time :smiling_face_with_tear:

Yeah, not going to have fun choosing between Umbrella/Nazare or Shingeki/Kanetojuusei

2 Likes

I always look at these posts even though I’m not going lol
Bless that Bebikin, Leetspeak and Kaneto are in one row in the pink column, then I could grab Lyrica in red, then another run on Leetspeak and Kaneto in green if I’d feel like it to hang with bangya’s

1 Like

I’ll have to catch one of the pre shows on the 17th. The one at Osaka Muse so I can check Jigsaw and see Xanvala on the main day :sweat_smile:

Not sure who to start with yet but maybe going to Kakumay’s Q&A to start slowly and after lunch hop from QJACKTHE to to i.D.A. to Xanvala. I just can’t decide who to choose after that Rides in ReVellion, Garakuta or Libravel :thinking: I could try for Nicolas as well but let’s see how stressed I wil be.

So from what I can gather, the Q&As also have full-band cheki sales going on, contingent on fans purchasing something specific from the bands through their reservation forms. Purchases can be paid for anytime between 9 am and 30 minutes prior to the Q&A.

Not all have been announced, but from what I can see:
The Gallo - Purchase their single Villian for 1500¥
Leetspeak - Purchase 4,000¥ of cds
GrimAqua, Ran and Libravel: 2,500¥ merch purchase for a 2-shot, 5,000¥ merch for a full band shot

1 Like