Kaya new album "ROSE" release

meanwhile Kaya’s shop is now open to overseas fans without having to use a proxy, thank u kyle

1 Like

you’re welcome ^v^ if anything ever comes up just hit me up on there~

1 Like

Sounds fantastic! Don’t think I’m going to be disappointed in any of these songs

WOW! Living for this album! I love the new versions of the singles. We also get the Femme Fatale / Schwarz stein bits in two tracks :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

I slept on fukusuke for many years, but neverland SHINES. remixes are brilliant.

his major label team lowkey does not have a clue what they’re supposed to be doing there, and I really hate that there’s such a stark difference between lyrics written by kaya and by nobodyno1currs that victor supplied for broader appeal.

I am positively surprised, as my countrymen would say.

I take every doubt I ever had about post-Femme Fatale Kaya back right this instance. While I still wait eagerly for my copy, the album is on Spotify already and I love it from start to finish. The gorgeous pop (and thrilling deviations from it) he brings here, his vocals… My God, I just love it.

3 Likes

I bought it on my Japanese iTunes account and I’ve already listened to it four times. It’s magnificent. I literally am in awe.

1 Like
3 Likes

Are TABOO, Madame Rosa, and Yumeji just the old songs unchanged? They are missing from the digital release of ROSE.

As far as I’m aware they are, so when I bought it I just moved my old singles to the new album. If anyone has other information I’d like to know too lol

this slaps

1 Like

1 Like

for some reason Kaya’s new album got removed from streaming sites (at least Apple Music) does anyone know why?
was that now really just for promotions sake, and now that the album sold out they don’t need it anymore?

It’s still on spotify

now after looking again it is weirdly back at Apple Music

i had to go to his spotify page to find it, and its release date is marked as August 2021… weird

1 Like

Nah, although it seems fatal, this is more common than it seems

are we gonna talk about thick vocal fry in the FABULOUS remix?

I’ve never noticed it was that heavy in the original because of the EDM music track, what a queen!

I did not like Fabulous nor Monday Monday originally but those remixes/remakes are very enjoyable to me.

2 Likes