Kaya new single "VILLAINS" release

I fucking love your comments (except when you are roasting Ai <3)

2 Likes

This looks like something he could have worn for Femme Fatale and I am always here for that.

5 Likes

Some Kaya fans uploaded on twitter Kaya singing Villains and Malefica live!
Apparently, very jpopish sound~

1 Like

Malefica is an Instant hit for me!
reminds me of my fave tracks like Epicurean, Glittery Arch, Ouka and Ryoran

2 Likes

you can hear those covers in Kaya’s Youtube channel, they did it on the pademic lockdown

1 Like

Very important information. Just watched them and LOVE them

I’m now watching… all of his other videos. Did you know he covered Insomnia by Rouage? So good

1 Like

Malefica is a hit already! Can’t wait for this release :swan::swan::swan::swan:

Any thoughts on the full single? I think it is absolutely marvelous. From 2016-2022 I had lost interest in him. But ROSE as well as this single are top notch.

You could say it is Kaya’s villain era :sweat_smile:
I liked Villain a lot, I kneel. His vocal ability always impressed me.

This one was only okay to me - still on my Kaya playlist, but not going to be replaying it over and over like most of the songs on Rose

Single is excellent, it reminds me of the Kaya I loved the most in his “Glitter”/“Queen” eras.
However the theme and sound of both tracks make me wonder whether we are getting a repurposed version of the single Triptych we were supposed to get under Kamijo`s management that got canceled after Perfana.

Malefica is defo playing on repeat for a few days

2 Likes

good point… dig that this board has high-level kaya fans, I already forgot he was signed with kamijo for a moment, lol.

I really liked malefica too.

1 Like

Ahahha! There’s a few of us but we are out there,
I still remember seeing the “Schwarz Stein” corner on the old midi:nette website and being obsessed like it was yesterday!

Fingers crossed we get a third single and he didn’t compile both of the unreleased ones into “Villains”

1 Like
8 Likes

that villain video… I’m breathless/speechless/wigless…

2 Likes

Villain MV visuals and concept are 11/10. It’s one of those video that compliments the song spectacularly.
I love dark Kaya. Today we feast very well.

I think he has not even started reinventing his gothic self :wink: